• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Falcons Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Cam playing unprepared and distracted. He looked defeated today.

Shula had full control of the offense today. Sucked. Little to no adjustments, no huddles, and audibles at the LoS by Cam. Did they ever attack deep all day and try to go after the end zone.

Panthers gave up on the running game in the 2nd half.

Safeties exposed again. When your MLB covers better than your safeties, you know there is an issue.

Godfrey was the best safety on the field today.

Something is missing in Cam's eyes now. Do not like it.

Defense played way too soft on 3rd downs. How many did they give up? So many missed tackles.

Awful game by the Panthers as a whole.

5 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I also like how the refs held their whistle all game until that last meaningless drive and then called a penalty every f'ing play once the game was basically over...  so, when you look at the stats, it looks like an evenly called game, when it was anything but.

I want to see Matt Ryan punched in the face with a fuging mack truck.  Bitch ass motherfuger.

The refs blew a lot of calls that all favored Atlanta in the first half.

The second half, that was just losing in the trenches. 

We had one TD today.  That's it. 

Part of me wants to end the year now to get the dead weight of CJ and Jared Allen off this team and have DG revamp the pass rush. They were invisible today and have been for the better part of a month.

Remmers was a nice story but had a replacement level game on the line again.

Oh well. They can finally refocus on the playoffs. They can talk all the coachspeak about "one game at a time" they want but it's clear they were looking at 16-0 and judging the Falcons off two weeks ago.

I am usually losing my mind after we lose but not today.  I felt like they couldn't have cared less today, so honestly why should I.  This game does not ruin our season ( perfect season yes ) but all teams eventually lose games.  Lets just hope we can bounce back next week and get back on a roll.  If we come out looking like this next week the season is pretty much over.  

1 minute ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

Cam DID NOT WANT TO BE ON THE FIELD. You could see it on his face all game. Maybe if he had some life the rest of the offense would've shown some too. 

But, but, but he is the MVP and GOAT. He is better and getting better, but today against the $hitty Falcons he looked like he didn't care. That's not MVP material. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, pantherjack77 said:

not end of world people...this is what they needed...believe me...

next week against Tampa Bay we get it going again...clinch home field

this is good thing

the weight of undefeated in playoffs would have been enormous...this will piss them off

ALL OF THIS. 

I feel crappy because we lost out on another piece of history and because I know Mercury Morris is cheering like a damned fool right now but this is probably the best thing that could have happened to us. Guys come back PISSED OFF like Johnny 5 at the end of the 2nd movie, metallic mohawks and all, and we stomp a mudhole the rest of the season.

Just now, ickmule said:

But, but, but he is the MVP and GOAT. He is better and getting better, but today against the $hitty Falcons he looked like he didn't care. That's not MVP material. 

What does it take to be MVP? A perfect season and flawless executive each and every game? You need to set reasonable expectations. 

Cam probably would have put together a comeback had he had better pass protection on that last play. 

• Pie 1