• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top 3 Reasons The Panthers Lost Today

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

If it makes anyone feel better about losing today as this does for me..Falcons will need a LOT of things to happen in order to make playoffs..beating an undefeated team doesn't come on a trophy anywhere..

CXROD45UkAA2t3e.jpg

That doesn't make me feel any better about our problems. The defensive line performance and bene's injury are probably going to cost us a super bowl this year. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, RJK said:

no pass rush, no pass protection, and they got away from running the ball like they were getting blown out

Agree on all points. 

If you can run, but can't pass protect, why not just continue running? CAP was gashing ATL for big gains. The read option was hit or miss. 

Would add that I hated outside leverage as a CB. Any real DB wants to bump and run, taking away the inside routes and forcing a pass over my head but before the sideline. Matt Ryan was content with the short slant routes and getting first downs. What was the ToP ratio?

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

That doesn't make me feel any better about our problems. The defensive line performance and bene's injury are probably going to cost us a super bowl this year. 

well then I guess you won't be watching any more games if you think we won't win it all..

I however won't let one game define our season..

I hate to say it but we have the worst fan base..even Steph Curry commented on how everyone is tripping over our FIRST loss..most didnt even think we would be over .500 but because we lose one game then all hope is lost..

2 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Didn't Atlanta beat us in another heartbreaking game with nothing but slants?

Hopefully McDermott does some homework and doesn't let it become a trend for other teams to exploit as well. 

That was Chicago, where Josh Norman literally gave Brandon Marshall 7-10 yards cushion with outside leverage all the way down the field. They kicked a FG to win.

• Pie 1