• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SCOOPED! the definitive last word on babygate

PhillyB

10 minutes ago, 15 said:

We need answers. Cams presser is tomorrow.

if cam is a daddy, Philly gets the ban hammer.

if cam is not daddy, I go. Forever.

I'm not sure he will announce it but you were right in the first thread, he is a dad. Cam is very private and she flies under the radar too. I'm not sure he will address it but he pretty much confirmed without speaking Sunday. 

8 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

Finally made an account because there's some confusion. 

The baby was born 12/24 at Northside Hospital. Cam was seen there 12/24 and 12/25 by people on the unit (those whose spouses were having babies)and nurses who took pictures with him. In every picture, he looks "happy dad." No word on whether it's a boy (the name sounds fit for a boy) or girl and I doubt he will say since he is ultra private with his personal life. I've never seen the dad registered online at any baby nursery.  Oh, just in case you question  this, just look up  Northside Hospital's online nursery and you will find her name there. You won't find his name because the dad's name isn't listed - ever. Not sure when or if he will even make the announcement but the baby was born, he was there those couple of days and did leave and make it to Clt in time to travel with the team. I've heard what the name is but I'm sure how true that is but everything else, I checked for myself and you can too.

Another thing, she's a former stripper from the DMV and not Atlanta. They've been together since around 2012. Super sweet girl. 

Goodnight. 

i confirm this is bullshit

3 minutes ago, Northside_Nurse said:

i confirm this is bullshit

You're a nurse at Northside in labor and delivery? Have you forgotten  that you can look up a mom in the online nursery? Very easy. Put two and two together. He was seen there by MORE that one person Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. A couple of nurses took pictures with him both of those days and they're being shared on Facebook. I will not post those because I don't share people's private photos. However, I will tell you that you can verify that Cameron and Shakia welcomed a baby on December 24th. Go look it up. Matter of fact, let me do it for you...

Let me know when you find her name. http://www.northside.com/onlinenursery

make sure you search December 24th just so you won't have to sift through multiple pages. She's on the first page once you filter the search. 

I saw Cam buying a pack of juicyfruit at a gas station right next to AU  at the exact same time he has been said to be in a hospital. 

Well,  I didn't personally see him...          but my cousin's babysitter's sister's uncle's nephew saw him there...and took a selfie with him.  He will post the selfie in a year or two.   I will be back soon to confirm. 

But if you want to hear it from his mouth, I understand. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Especially not when people are unintentionally letting the cat out of the bag and there's an online nursery that allows you to look up and see if a mom delivered. I have no reason to come on here and lie. I actually like coming reading over here. Just thought I'd give you guys the "confirmation" you wanted. There it is. If you do a quick search on social media, I'm sure you would be able to find the pictures of him in the hospital. And the hospitals nursery doesn't lie LOL. Don't live in denial. 

4 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

You're a nurse at Northside in labor and delivery? Have you forgotten  that you can look up a mom in the online nursery? Very easy. Put two and two together. He was seen there by MORE that one person Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. A couple of nurses took pictures with him both of those days and they're being shared on Facebook. I will not post those because I don't share people's private photos. However, I will tell you that you can verify that Cameron and Shakia welcomed a baby on December 24th. Go look it up. Matter of fact, let me do it for you...

Let me know when you find her name. http://www.northside.com/onlinenursery

make sure you search December 24th just so you won't have to sift through multiple pages. She's on the first page once you filter the search. 

yes, i'm a fifth yr labor and delivery nurse at northside. i've been getting twitter dms about this all week. in my position i would be violating a privacy act by telling you the names of people in the ward even if it's accessible record, but it's not a breach of rules to tell you that no daughter of cam newton was born and no his girlfriend did not either. i can tell you that a relative of the family gave birth on christmas eve afternoon but no one in the LDU ever saw cam there.

2 minutes ago, 15 said:

My favorite are the baby shower pictures.

but hold on philly bs sisters lovers uncles nephews cousin Emily screenshotted a snapchat of kias face and sent it to my wife while she was digging through files waiting for her keurig to finish pouring.

confirmed

we'll let you know if anything opens up.

Archived