• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Bucs Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

Man, the way some of them are talking you'd think the Panthers have won the division 3 years in row...oh...yeah...that's right. 

While I do believe that the Bucs will be stiff competition in the future, that future doesn't include this coming Sunday. I think our guys will rebound solidly and get some rest for the next opponent.

One thing the Bucs and Panthers do have in common though...

...neither will play a game in 2 weeks.

• Pie 8

Tampa's got a decent team that has been getting better and better. First rate running back, good young QB and good receivers. This is just the kind of team we need to be facing before heading into the playoffs. Our defense will have their hands full and we really need to see them be dominant again. 

It will also be a big game for our offensive line. Sure hope they are up for it.

Panthers 35

Buccaneers 14

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, Leeroy Jenkins PhD said:

Vegas has us favored by 10.5

This may be the highest I have seen us favored.

I mentioned in another thread that I would take us -12 against the Bucs. 

So as a gambler, it makes me happy to know that I am pretty damn close to the Vegas line in my prediction, which is usually a decent indicator that you know what you are doing at least to some degree. 

44 minutes ago, Montsta said:

I mentioned in another thread that I would take us -12 against the Bucs. 

So as a gambler, it makes me happy to know that I am pretty damn close to the Vegas line in my prediction, which is usually a decent indicator that you know what you are doing at least to some degree. 

There is a rule in gambling on the NFL.  Never bet against a double digit division dog.  I hope we break that rule this weekend.

5 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I respect this type of talk from fans. This is what fans should be doing. The spoiler role is the only thing that is left, embrace it. I know I did when the Panthers were in a similar spot. Good on ya, Bucs fans. 

I have to disagree with you here. Playing spoiler sounds great until that one extra W means you're drafting Blaine Gabbert instead of Cam Newton.

• Pie 2