• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Bucs Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

That said, all Panthers fans should take a moment and realize the Panthers still have at minimum 2 games left in their season, but hopefully will have a  couple more.

Its hard for me to believe our last regular season game is just days away.  Thank goodness we made it to the playoffs or I would really be bummed.

• Pie 1

what kind of O line do the Bucs have?

I'm going to say something very unpopular here........but if we don't figure out how to pressure the QB we leave ourselves exposed to be shredded in the secondary.......injuries along with age and lack of speed is catching up with the D line and most importantly the secondary late in the season and hit critical mass starting in the second half of the Giants game.....

Look at the last 6 quarters of how our defense played.........

It going to be like starting over here....

Bucs 27.....gulp!.........Cats 24

3 hours ago, PghPanther said:

I'm going to say something very unpopular here........but if we don't figure out how to pressure the QB we leave ourselves exposed to be shredded in the secondary.......injuries along with age and lack of speed is catching up with the D line and most importantly the secondary late in the season and hit critical mass starting in the second half of the Giants game.....

The only awful qtr was the final vs the Giants. The Atlanta game was pretty average despite one big play to Jones.

• Pie 3

This team will suffer no mental lapse...for two reasons:

1.  Comments by Harper, Coleman, Allen, Rivera and others indicate that the team is refocused and ready to show the world they can be better than they were last Sunday.

2.  The team and coaching staff seemed to be truly touched after returning home from a loss, only to be greeted by tons of fans outside of BOA.  This team truly loves the fans and does not want to let us down.

I expect this team to come out fired up and pissed off.  I expect them to be refocused.  I expect them to play as hard as they ever have before, if not harder, and kick ass.  I expect Cam Newton to solidify his case for the MVP award. 

Panthers - 42

Bucs - 7

• Pie 1

14 hours ago, PghPanther said:

We played great defense against the Giants until the final quarter...when our offense stopped pushing the ball and the defense got gassed.  Against the Falcons, we played decent defense most of the game, with the exception of third downs.  Julio in the slot killed us.  Julio in the slot kills everyone.  The guy has 1,700 yard on the season...he didn't just rack up those yards again bad defenses.  He can beat good ones too. 

24 minutes ago, Smithers said:

Julio in the slot killed us.  Julio in the slot kills everyone.  The guy has 1,700 yard on the season...he didn't just rack up those yards again bad defenses.  He can beat good ones too. 

In 15 games, compared to the 15 he played last season, Jones has 23 more catches and 129 more yards. If he gets his average (114+) # of yds. against the Saints, he'll have the #3 season all time for receiving yards. Add another dozen yards and he takes the #2 position after Calvin Johnson (1964 yds. in '12). 

The encouraging part is that we likely won't have to face another receiver (except maybe Gronkowski) that can do to us what Jones did last week. That doesn't mean our pass D doesn't have holes, just that they'll be harder to find going forward.

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, Smithers said:

We played great defense against the Giants until the final quarter...when our offense stopped pushing the ball and the defense got gassed.  Against the Falcons, we played decent defense most of the game, with the exception of third downs.  Julio in the slot killed us.  Julio in the slot kills everyone.  The guy has 1,700 yard on the season...he didn't just rack up those yards again bad defenses.  He can beat good ones too. 

No, we didn't.  We were bad in the ATL game.  Forget scores.  They dominated time of possession and cruised on us most of the game.