• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bucs at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Watching Cam's post-game interview, you could tell that he REALLY wanted that 16-0. He winced when he was asked about 15-1.

But the real funked up stuff was on the video board behind him. Why are NFL players trading their jerseys on the field with each other this year? Really ticks me off.  (go ahead and to that stuff behind-the-scenes)

2 minutes ago, PanthersATL said:

Watching Cam's post-game interview, you could tell that he REALLY wanted that 16-0. He winced when he was asked about 15-1.

But the real funked up stuff was on the video board behind him. Why are NFL players trading their jerseys on the field with each other this year? Really ticks me off.  (go ahead and to that stuff behind-the-scenes)

They have done that for a long time. Unbundle your panties

• Pie 1

Just now, pantherjack77 said:

...surprised

according to FB they had victory Monday but...

I'm not sure exactly how much was required. He mentioned "checking out" the game film, which could mean looking over it, or checking it out like a library book. Figured they could stream that out to the tablets though if it was the latter.

2 minutes ago, pantherjack77 said:

yeah it likely meetings go over playoff itinerary ...and Ron and staff will go over film and what they need to work on ext...and treatment

but it sets tone having them come in...this is business and they must remain well oiled, although tired and worn, machine

I agree completely