• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pulling for the Bengals until......

DaveThePanther2008

Burflict went on a to display why he is probably one of the dirtiest players in the league and possibly in the history of the game.

The lack of discipline Between him and Adam Jones (supposedly team leaders) is why they lost that game. 

I am so happy that our leaders on our team have the discipline under control.   Yeah we have an occasional stupid play but under no circumstances do we ever get that out of control. 

Thank Dave (and Marty) for picking players that don't have the THUG mentality and cost us a game like they just did.

1 minute ago, SCMunnerlyn1 said:

As a team I pull for on the side. I'm furious at the end of that game. I feel the Burfict hit was clean. He hit him shoulder first and theres no way to say it was late because he was looking down the entire time. 

Wut? You are kidding!? Clean? Unless you saw something I didn't see. Ti me he clearly aimed for Browns head. 

3 minutes ago, SCMunnerlyn1 said:

As a team I pull for on the side. I'm furious at the end of that game. I feel the Burfict hit was clean. He hit him shoulder first and theres no way to say it was late because he was looking down the entire time. 

I agree. I thought it was clean, just chance that Brown's head dipped into Burfict's shoulder. Not sure about the Pacman call either, looked like Porter was trying to stir up some sh*t.

Archived