• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Seahawks Fans Are Saying - Playoff Edition

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

I like that he completely ignored my breakdown of their supposedly hard schedule in the other thread.  What a clown

Your breakdown of anything is a complete waste of time, you are a liar AND an idiot. In fact, of all the idiot posters on this board you stand out.

3 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

Yo Daddy's Little Mistake....you lost 7 games.  Enough said

I seem to have really upset him and I haven't even been the one going back and forth with him haha.  The truth hurts I guess. Not sure how he can call that breakdown lying..  It was all facts.  Their schedule wasn't that tough.  Cry me a river 

29 minutes ago, WeAre12 said:

Your record doesn't mean jack, you've played a whopping 4 teams with winning records.

Well, we could of lost more games like Seattle did....and then as a by product more of our opponents could of had winning records.  

Edited by CRA
  • Pie 2

35 minutes ago, WeAre12 said:

Your breakdown of anything is a complete waste of time, you are a liar AND an idiot. In fact, of all the idiot posters on this board you stand out.

You are welcome to share your thoughts and opinions.  They do can be pro-Seattle thoughts.

But you can do that in a semi- adult manner.  Those rules apply to Panther fans and most definately apply to guests who visit the site for a week and fail to return after their team loses.  Let's calm it down with the insults please.  

1 minute ago, CRA said:

You are welcome to share your thoughts and opinions.  They do can be pro-Seattle thoughts.

But you can do that in an semi- adult manner.  Those rules apply to Panther fans and most definately apply to guests who visit the site for a week and fail to return after their team loses.  Let's calm it down with the insults please.  

The bad thing is, I haven't said anything that bad except for disproving his arguments.  I guess it pissed him off