• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Seahawks Fans Are Saying - Playoff Edition

Jeremy Igo

10 hours ago, PeaceHawk said:

Dave lives in Seattle now and has for a long time, so some people from the area are claiming DMB as a Seattle group, but IMO South Africa or South Carolina or South Dakota can have him (and bring Macklemore), DMB sucks!

We can claim Allen Stone, who is from Eastern WA, and Fleet Foxes, Band of Horses, Odesza, Presidents of the USA, Queensryche, and Sir Mix A Lot. I will definitely give it up for the Seattle music scene, we have it pretty good

You mean this Macklemore?

bandwagon.jpg

• Pie 1

Funny a team that has unis the color of baby poo green would comment on ours. They look like an early 90's collection of Oakley advertisements.

Also anyone who has been to Wash State knows they have way more than their share of mouthbreathers, inbred loggers, and mullet draped flannel wearing serial killers.  Funny that bunch of knuckledragging fart-fluters would bash our fanbase.

Their fans all smell like fish anyway.

Just now, fenderbender123 said:

Seattle plays Carolina in a divisional playoff game this Sunday.

My point is that how many Panthers fans do you see on the Seahawks forum? Probably not many but You Seahawks fans have fugging flooded our board with your dumbassery. 

3 hours ago, thefuzz said:

There are some awfully confident folks on this board...both our fans and theirs.

Why the f**k shouldn't we be, we won 15 f'ing games, one of which was against the very team we are set to play this weekend. 

• Pie 3

Just now, IGSaint said:

My point is that how many Panthers fans do you see on the Seahawks forum? Probably not many but You Seahawks fans have fugging flooded our board with your dumbassery. 

There's a couple of Panther fans that always post on Seahawks.net throughout the season. On top of that I've seen maybe...I don't know...5-7 extra of them that created new accounts and are posting this past week?

51 minutes ago, BANE said:

Why the f**k shouldn't we be, we won 15 f'ing games, one of which was against the very team we are set to play this weekend. 

Because it's the NFL, and it's the playoffs, and the last time we had a "championship" team we promptly forgot that we were a running team and got blown out on our own field?

I'm not saying that we can't win, and I think that we are the better team, and possibly the best team in the NFL.

What I am saying is we have won 1 playoff game in 10 years, and that was last year, against a QB that until a week or two ago couldn't find a backup spot in the NFL.

I'm excited, I'm happy, and I'm super proud of my Panthers, but man the bravado in here is a little crazy.

• Pie 2