• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Seahawks Fans Are Saying - Playoff Edition

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, thefuzz said:

Because it's the NFL, and it's the playoffs, and the last time we had a "championship" team we promptly forgot that we were a running team and got blown out on our own field?

I'm not saying that we can't win, and I think that we are the better team, and possibly the best team in the NFL.

What I am saying is we have won 1 playoff game in 10 years, and that was last year, against a QB that until a week or two ago couldn't find a backup spot in the NFL.

I'm excited, I'm happy, and I'm super proud of my Panthers, but man the bravado in here is a little crazy.

We were one game away from having a top 3 regular season ever, and we were only the 6th team to ever go 15-1 (7th if you count 15-1 or better), we scored the most points in the NFL, and so many other things. You can be damn sure that if roles were reversed here Seattle and their fans would be even more unbearable than they already are. Seriously, if there is ever a time to have some bravado this is the fuging year.

• Pie 5

17 minutes ago, Omega Atrocity said:

We were one game away from having a top 3 regular season ever, and we were only the 6th team to ever go 15-1 (7th if you count 15-1 or better), we scored the most points in the NFL, and so many other things. You can be damn sure that if roles were reversed here Seattle and their fans would be even more unbearable than they already are. Seriously, if there is ever a time to have some bravado this is the fuging year.

I'm not putting it down, just merely pointing out the fact.  It's not how I operate, but to each his own.

1 hour ago, thefuzz said:

Because it's the NFL, and it's the playoffs, and the last time we had a "championship" team we promptly forgot that we were a running team and got blown out on our own field?

I'm not saying that we can't win, and I think that we are the better team, and possibly the best team in the NFL.

What I am saying is we have won 1 playoff game in 10 years, and that was last year, against a QB that until a week or two ago couldn't find a backup spot in the NFL.

I'm excited, I'm happy, and I'm super proud of my Panthers, but man the bravado in here is a little crazy.

I have to go with you on this one. I'm excited as hell about the season this team had, but this is the playoffs. We haven't shown well in the playoffs in the past several years. The Cardinals game last year was basically against a high school QB and really gave us no clue as to who we really are against a solid QB in the playoffs. Folks want to take pride in the fact that we played Seattle tough in the playoffs last year, but that game went as many of Seattles Games do, they are close until the 4th qtr at which time Seattle lays the wood on your ass. It will be a sad day if this team goes one and out Sunday and 15-1 will be meaningless. 

Edited by ickmule
  • Pie 1

This is why so many wanted Minn to win.....not because we fear the Hawks....not because we think they are the juggernaut that their fans believe them to be.  It is 100% because I knew how insufferable it would be this week to listen to this douchebag fanbase and their stupid fuging 12th man gibberish.

• Pie 3

7 minutes ago, 15 said:

meh poo talking is fun to an extent. if the vikes won that game, we would have a whole week of that dude PackersFan and his "gee wilikers fellas, I just hope for a nice, fun, clean and friendly game! Your team is so good, I hope we can keep up!".

poo talking is fun....but these morons actually believe the dumb poo they write.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, IGSaint said:

Why are so many Seahawks fans coming over to our board. One or two is cool but wayy too many have I seen over the past couple of days. 

Have you seen their board? There are like 12 people over their. They HAVE to come here to even have someone to talk to.

• Pie 3

6 minutes ago, seahawks12thman said:

Trust me, it isn't the hospitality...

My God you are just too cute. Do you really expect us to treat you with kid gloves? The world is not going to coddle you. And neither are we.

You came here trash talking. You got trashed talked back. Grow a pair, or stay away. Just like your arguments, it really is that simple.

• Pie 1

44 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

My God you are just too cute. Do you really expect us to treat you with kid gloves? The world is not going to coddle you. And neither are we.

You came here trash talking. You got trashed talked back. Grow a pair, or stay away. Just like your arguments, it really is that simple.

This dude is hilarious. He comes over here talks trash, says ignorant poo about our QB and then whines when the poo talking gets thrown back at him. Seahawks are the most whiny fanbase I've seen in awhile.

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, seahawks12thman said:

Trust me, it isn't the hospitality...

Well, I would like to extend you a heart felt apology for everything that has happened.........

Somewhere in the last 48 hours I and others gave you the impression that we give a fug what you think.  We would like to apologize for the confusion and clear things up.......WE DON'T GIVE A fug about what you want or what you think.

All we need to do to beat your worthless ass is to just do what half the teams you played this season did. 

don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out...you are finding up the place with that god awful grunge body odor stench.

Edited by MadHatter
  • Pie 1

2 hours ago, seahawks12thman said:

Would love to hear some knowledgeable Panther fans tell me what matchups your team is going to exploit in a Carolina victory on Sunday?

Well, Seattle D is about as good as it gets so some of the mismatches we will look for have more to do with us than you....but we have struggled doing that as effectively vs Seattle.  Another aspect will be interesting to see how much of it was Quinn.  Right now, an argument could be made he may have been a bigger key than some admit to. 

Cam is a mismatch in general so as always, we will rely on the mismatches he simply presents to every single opposing D.   I think there is a realistic argument he is the biggest matchup issue in the NFL by virtue of his ability and the fact Carolina/Cam show no fear in deploying him.

The obvious in terms of Seattle has been the consistent issues that have popped up all season long with teams making more key plays with the TE in years past.  I know after the last meeting Hawks tried to downplay it as a simple blown coverage but I would argue it was a blown coverage b/c they often have struggled with that position.  Saw it last week in crunch time.  2 plays to the TE late set up the Vikings to win.  The TE in Carolina is probably the focal point of our O in many aspects.

as far as when we are on defense...every Seattle game IMO our defense has had huge opportunities.  We have failed.  But they are always there.  Sometimes it gets refered to as Wilson being lucky....but really it is Carolina failing to capitalize when they force Seattle into plays that should be a negative that for whatever reason we simply don't finish on.   For whatever reason often some plays that we should be able to really hurt Seattle on have resulted in huge plays for them. I think Seattle probably feels the same way in that they can get Cam to make a mistake and historically they capitalize.

I would say this season has been different in that Carolina has capitalized on those plays probably more so than any team in the NFL....and our turnover ratio should make that pretty apparent.

Seattle was forced by RB injuries to shift what they do but overall I think both matchup well and are a tough out for each other.  Games usually come down to a handful of obvious plays that determine them.  

I expect another tough game.  I think Carolina comes into this one at different confidence level than any other meeting...and they should.  People won't say it, but I think on the flip side Seattle might have legit reasons to have a little more doubt than prior meetings as well.