• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Seahawks Fans Are Saying - Playoff Edition

Jeremy Igo

I swear I've never seen a more undeserving batch of ass clowns then what the Seahawks fans have morphed into.  You would think a fan base of a team that was irrelevant for most of 30 years would be a little more humble.  But then again, most of them have only been a fan for less than 5 years.  I have never wanted the Panthers to win a game more than this.

As much as I can't stand the Patriots, I am retroactively happy that the Seahawks choked away the Super Bowl last season.

Edited by Cyclonus
  • Pie 1

What is funny about this is that the narratives are completely flipped from last year's divisional playoff game. One team dominated the whole year. The other "got hot" at the end of the year and is coming off a victory over a relatively weak opponent in the wildcard round. The fans of the weaker team is now flooding the board of the stronger team, desperately trying to convince the stronger team's fans (and themselves) that they belong. Only we aren't banning all of you for no reason. (PS free Panther Jase on Seahawks.net)

• Pie 7

4 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

That forum is just about on par with the Titans message board in terms of horrible posters/opinions, except the Seahawks board is strangely insecure.

#freeCaryKollins

Wow you too? Saw you posting there the other day, and it didn't seem like you were trolling then or anything. Def not like the Osprey fans on here right now. 

What a bunch of pansy ass bitches.

6 minutes ago, YourMomsLover said:

Wow you too? Saw you posting there the other day, and it didn't seem like you were trolling then or anything. Def not like the Osprey fans on here right now. 

What a bunch of pansy ass bitches.

Wasn't trolling at all. No wonder they only have like 10 people posting there on a regular basis.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Jase said:

What is funny about this is that the narratives are completely flipped from last year's divisional playoff game. One team dominated the whole year. The other "got hot" at the end of the year and is coming off a victory over a relatively weak opponent in the wildcard round. The fans of the weaker team is now flooding the board of the stronger team, desperately trying to convince the stronger team's fans (and themselves) that they belong. Only we aren't banning all of you for no reason. (PS free Panther Jase on Seahawks.net)

LOL.  Yeah I've been over to one of their boards and you can bet that if someone made a handle like Cryolina has here he'd be instantly perma-banned.

2 hours ago, Jase said:

I don't plan to ban a blessed one of them, within reason. All the more fun will be had at their expense if we win on sunday.

Sorry bro I dropped the ball and banned one. He was a douchebag though so I can't help it. He was insulting and that can't stand from anyone other than the great Hawk himself. 

• Pie 1