• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Seahawks Fans Are Saying - Playoff Edition

Jeremy Igo

34 minutes ago, Worm said:

Mark it down.  Ted Ginn is going to be the X factor this game.

Hawks are going to focus more on the TE trying to keep Olsen in check, condensing their defense, and Teddy's going to break some big ones.  And catch them.

I wouldn't count on Ginn as the X factor. SEA has been playing him for a long time first with the 49ers and now the Panthers, and he has always been held in check. Not saying a different receiver won't step up, but I wouldn't mark Ginn Jr as the guy. I haven't been impressed with him against physical teams.

Regarding the forums... This forum is way better than Seahawks.net. This one is active and has a lot of folks posting football stuff in it. The ratio of football talk to trash talk is way higher here.

33 minutes ago, PeaceHawk said:

I wouldn't count on Ginn as the X factor. SEA has been playing him for a long time first with the 49ers and now the Panthers, and he has always been held in check. Not saying a different receiver won't step up, but I wouldn't mark Ginn Jr as the guy. I haven't been impressed with him against physical teams.

Regarding the forums... This forum is way better than Seahawks.net. This one is active and has a lot of folks posting football stuff in it. The ratio of football talk to trash talk is way higher here.

I just want him to stretch the field and let Olsen, Funchess, and Cotchery work the short and intermediate routes.  You still have to respect his speed.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Worm said:

Mark it down.  Ted Ginn is going to be the X factor this game.

Hawks are going to focus more on the TE trying to keep Olsen in check, condensing their defense, and Teddy's going to break some big ones.  And catch them.

Worm is a terrible name for a newb

Edit: my fault, mistook you for someone else I know that goes by worm haha

Edited by uncfan888

Seattle sports radio today says "Carolina is a paper tiger." Then on about how we only really played "4 good teams." Of course the week 6 win was not a good measure as they are not even close to the same team. BEST PART!! For a while one radio guy was talking about how the Hawks would be able to pass all over that "Benwitwikki guy" (he never said it right so I just spelled it like he said it). Later he realized he was out. I can't wait to see us DESTROY those Seafks! 

• Pie 2

15 minutes ago, Carolina Mike said:

Seattle sports radio today says "Carolina is a paper tiger." Then on about how we only really played "4 good teams." Of course the week 6 win was not a good measure as they are not even close to the same team. BEST PART!! For a while one radio guy was talking about how the Hawks would be able to pass all over that "Benwitwikki guy" (he never said it right so I just spelled it like he said it). Later he realized he was out. I can't wait to see us DESTROY those Seafks! 

All these people that bring up our schedule never mention the fact that the Panthers lead the NFL in avg scoring margin at 12 pts. It's not like we just squeaked by a bunch of weak teams. 

• Pie 5

6 hours ago, Carolina Mike said:

Best part is how they focus on them being different and ignore the part our offense turned into a machine as the season went in and went from good to a point scoring machine. 

Also so like the fact that they totally ignore the fact Seattle played a bunch of arena league QBs to make their run and that any upper tier QB has had there way with them expect for that one weird AZ game

• Pie 1

Seattle fans seem to underestimate how close we actually came to beating them last January

In the 4th quarter we had the ball and only down by one score, if Tolbert hadn't dropped an easy ball on 3rd down who knows what have happened. The pick six came when we were driving the ball fairly easily and 'only' down 14. There was no question that the better team won, but it was a dogfight for the most of it, they just had two more big plays than us (as per usual for our games). All this while we had a makeshift O-Line, a QB that still wasnt fully fit and we were without Star as well

Holy poo

The ".NET LEAD ADMIN" just posted what might be the most douchey self-righteous thing I've read. All in the context of an autistic poster asking why seahawk fans are so bandwagony to begin with.

Get a load of this guy.

Great conversation going on here, but I was having a hard time with what the subject actually matter was. . .

That is, of course, until I capitalized the proper name "Seahawks". What the hell is a seahawk?

If you people want to talk about people, teams of people, or want to ask something of us or present something to us to be taken seriously AT ALL, you will take the millisecond it takes to use capital letters when they are required. This extends from the name of the organization to every person that works for them.

I'm not sure who many of you are, or where you came from, but

Seahawks.NET is NOT a drunken text message receptacle. It is the finest Seahawks message board on the planet and has the finest membership of any website anywhere. We deserve to be surrounded by those who give a poo just like we do.

While you are here, you will treat our web space and the team we love with the highest level of respect at all times. That means typing your thoughts by capitalizing the first letter of ALL proper names. Otherwise, your drivel is of less use to us than used TP.

Carry on.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=122377&start=50

No wonder that place is so fuggin lame.

The dead giveaway should have been ".net".

Edited by Cary Kollins
  • Pie 1

50 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

Holy poo

The ".NET LEAD ADMIN" just posted what might be the most douchey self-righteous thing I've read. All in the context of an autistic poster asking why seahawk fans are so bandwagony to begin with.

Get a load of this guy.

No wonder that place is so fuggin lame.

The dead giveaway should have been ".net".

Yeah I was reading on there yesterday and in one of those threads the mods ninja edited some guys (panther fan) posts.  Pretty weak minded place if you ask me and I'm sure as hell not going to sign up to post on that poo site if they're going to pull some dumb poo like that.