• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Seahawks Fans Are Saying - Playoff Edition

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

Drum "thingy"?  Says all anyone needs to know about you.

My bad. I should have said drum gimmick.

8 minutes ago, 15 said:

The same website that has literally 10 times the traffic of any Seahawks forum, hosts an original podcast that features actual players on our team every week, is run by one of the teams photographers, has been mentioned on ESPN and many other major sports networks as reference, and offers a membership for exclusive inside content that is not available anywhere else all while running on one of the fastest operating systems available to the internet?

That website?

image.jpg.998ebd63aade0e582927ec38f4e1c4

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, 15 said:

The same website that has literally 10 times the traffic of any Seahawks forum, hosts an original podcast that features actual players on our team every week, is run by one of the teams photographers, has been mentioned on ESPN and many other major sports networks as reference, and offers a membership for exclusive inside content that is not available anywhere else all while running on one of the fastest operating systems available to the internet?

That website?

Just joshing. You have a fine website here.

As for the game on Sunday, you  shouldn't look to our last meeting to gain any confidence. Arizona beat us earlier in the year and no doubt you saw us destroy them in the rematch a couple of weeks ago. It would probably behoove you to bring out the biggest drum you can find. It couldn't hurt.

10 minutes ago, 15 said:

Not many teams are the same team they were 10 weeks prior, Carolina and Seattle both have changed. The main thing is that this game is in OUR house. Carolina is 8-0 at home this year, Seattle is 4-4 on the road. Just hope yall are healed up from the vikings game because our defense is ready to knock some fools out, and Cameron Jerrell Newton ain't no Teddy Ten Yards. 

Yeah, Newton is definitely one of a kind. Our defense will have it's hands full, but  I believe the REAL MVP will frustrate your D to no end. Wilson has really been working his magic these last few months.

24 minutes ago, SeahawkDude said:

Just joshing. You have a fine website here.

As for the game on Sunday, you  shouldn't look to our last meeting to gain any confidence. Arizona beat us earlier in the year and no doubt you saw us destroy them in the rematch a couple of weeks ago. It would probably behoove you to bring out the biggest drum you can find. It couldn't hurt.

If the last meeting doesn't matter since you're so different now, then why do Seahawks fans keep talking about how they are 4-1 against us recently? Aren't the teams even more different now?

1 minute ago, The_Mango55 said:

If the last meeting doesn't matter since you're so different now, then why do Seahawks fans keep talking about how they are 4-1 against us recently? Aren't the teams even more different now?

I myself don't necessarily  put a lot of stock in past meetings, especially if we lost the last one. :) Both teams are playing well right now.

36 minutes ago, 15 said:

The real MVP haha, thats cute. You mean the real MVP that admitted that Cam deserves it? Russell has definitely looked like more of a QB than a game manager like he was in your superbowl win, I'll give him that.

RW is all class. He would never say that he himself deserved the MVP, even if he thought he did.

Newton on the other hand,....

cam88_zpsfcayv4hr.gif

1 hour ago, SeahawkDude said:

Yeah, Newton is definitely one of a kind. Our defense will have it's hands full, but  I believe the REAL MVP will frustrate your D to no end. Wilson has really been working his magic these last few months.

No doubt Wilson is good and the Hawks MVP but when you say that....it basically means nothing you say will be taken seriously.