• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Seahawks Fans Are Saying - Playoff Edition

Jeremy Igo

14 minutes ago, SeahawkDude said:

I believe Sunday's game will have people wondering if they've crowned the wrong guy. Seriously.

Like I said...when you say that, it is hard for anyone to take you seriously.  Seriously. 

reality is still reality, Cam led his team to a 15-1 record....while scoring the most TDs in the NFL, being the best chain mover in the NFL, and leading the #1 scoring offense. 

Wilson had a very good year.  His best individual performance.  If it wasn't for other players it could of been an MVP caliber season.  But the other guys exist. 

14 minutes ago, 15 said:

Ah yes, celebrating and getting your crowd involved is classes. Let me guess, you are the blue balled husband of the Tennessee mom?

I've had blue balls more times than I'd like to admit but no, I'm not that Tennessee guy. Celebrating is fine, but the whole  Superman shtick wears thin, or is he done with that routine and now only "dabs"?.... "I'm the Greatest" only worked for Muhammad Ali.

2 hours ago, SeahawkDude said:

Just joshing. You have a fine website here.

As for the game on Sunday, you  shouldn't look to our last meeting to gain any confidence. Arizona beat us earlier in the year and no doubt you saw us destroy them in the rematch a couple of weeks ago. It would probably behoove you to bring out the biggest drum you can find. It couldn't hurt.

Hope you don't ither, to compare us to that weak as squad is your first mistake.... Believing your dribble is your second mistake... You gonna be an emotional wreck come Sunday evening...  #Feastmode

18 minutes ago, SeahawkDude said:

I've had blue balls more times than I'd like to admit but no, I'm not that Tennessee guy. Celebrating is fine, but the whole  Superman shtick wears thin, or is he done with that routine and now only "dabs"?.... "I'm the Greatest" only worked for Muhammad Ali.

Nah, he will superman, dab, first down point and considering this is a postseason game at BOA he likely could fly in the Rockettes for a 8 minute celebration with a half intermission.....all over the Hawks on Sunday. 

Hell, he could of done the Barry Sanders and handed it to the ref every score this year....and that shtick would have grown old too considering how often he would have done it 

• Pie 2

20 minutes ago, nationsford said:

Hope you don't ither, to compare us to that weak as squad is your first mistake.... Believing your dribble is your second mistake... You gonna be an emotional wreck come Sunday evening...  #Feastmode

Your probably right. Scrambling at the last minute to get game tickets, a hotel room, and airline tickets to Arizona is going to tax me to the limit.

6 hours ago, SeahawkDude said:

RW is all class. He would never say that he himself deserved the MVP, even if he thought he did.

Newton on the other hand,....

cam88_zpsfcayv4hr.gif

Cam has never said he deserved the award, or that he cares about any of the weekly or monthly honors the NFL hands out. It may seem easy to generalize and stereotype Cam because he likes to celebrate on the field but he is a very good teammate and always talks about them first before himself. Of course I wouldn't expect an ignorant Seahawks fan to know about that. 

11 hours ago, SeahawkDude said:

I myself don't necessarily  put a lot of stock in past meetings, especially if we lost the last one. :) Both teams are playing well right now.

Seahawk Logic:

Don't  put stock on the earlier game this year...because you lost.

but, the games before that where you won (years ago)...they are completely relevant.

i swear...seahawk's fans are undoubtedly the most ignorant fuging people walking the face of the earth.

• Pie 5

13 hours ago, SeahawkDude said:

RW is all class. He would never say that he himself deserved the MVP, even if he thought he did.

Newton on the other hand,....

cam88_zpsfcayv4hr.gif

Runt Wilson is possibly the most annoying player in the NFL, and his team carries him. Put him in Cleveland he is a mouse trying to avoid a trap! Lol

• Pie 2