• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Seahawks Fans Are Saying - Playoff Edition

Jeremy Igo

39 minutes ago, CRA said:

Okay, check the scoreboard in a couple weeks...

Panthers have only been around since 1995.  Jags and Hou are the only ones that can pull the let's compare what we have done in our history card....and it not be foolish 

Be that as it may, that monkey will always be on your back until you win the Big One. After you get a Championship under your belt, you're better able to handle disappointing losses  such as we experienced in last year's SB. Unfortunately for you guys, you have nothing in which to give you solace come Sunday night. Just dreams of what might have been.

10 minutes ago, SeahawkDude said:

Be that as it may, that monkey will always be on your back until you win the Big One. After you get a Championship under your belt, you're better able to handle disappointing losses  such as we experienced in last year's SB. Unfortunately for you guys, you have nothing in which to give you solace come Sunday night. Just dreams of what might have been.

you may not be willing to admit it until after Seattle is eliminated......but we both know this Seattle isn't on par with the past couple versions.  But you know it.  That Seattle D has some holes now and that couldn't be said in the past.  Wagner and Lane didn't solve them....they just disappeared for a second thanks to Jimmy Clausen and all the garbage QBs you played after Carolina that helped Seattle look good on paper.

It is Cam's year....and we both sense it.  We can do this my team your team banter if you want.  But in sports you often can just see the writing on the wall.   This ain't Seattle's  year. 

8 minutes ago, SeahawkDude said:

If you can take solace in winning only one then you are a natural born loser. You are going to be able to go home and sit on your one after Sunday's loss while we keep marching on!

4 minutes ago, howaboutthat said:

If you can take solace in winning only one then you are a natural born loser. You are going to be able to go home and sit on your one after Sunday's loss while we keep marching on!

Oh we plan on winning may more, but I'm sure you would agree that one is better than none, and you guys have zilch, zero, nada. Until you  can point to your trophy case and say "There it is, World Champions", you're nothing but also rans. You're just one of some 12 or 13 perennial losers remaining in the NFL.

12 minutes ago, SeahawkDude said:

Oh we plan on winning may more, but I'm sure you would agree that one is better than none, and you guys have zilch, zero, nada. Until you  can point to your trophy case and say "There it is, World Champions", you're nothing but also rans. You're just one of some 12 or 13 perennial losers remaining in the NFL.

Yea 32 years shouldn't be to long for you lol

26 minutes ago, SeahawkDude said:

You're an idiot 

38 minutes ago, SeahawkDude said:

Love how idiot fans say "we" when talking about a team winning something.  Biggest thing you have probably won is employee of the week at your local Walmart.

• Pie 2

Seahawk fans like this guy/girl are the reason I stopped following all NFL related new's sites on Facebook this week.  I have made it a point to avoid these pieces of dog dung as much as humanly possibly.  Their trolls have made it a point to even come to our boards because they insist in being the most ignorant, idiotic fan base on the face of the earth.  They are unbearable and absolutely despicable.  I can honestly say I wouldn't mind if Washington as a state broke off from the continent and sunk into the Pacific Ocean.  You have literally became my most hated team in the NFL over the course of your luck filled year.   Fug you and your whole POS fan base.

• Pie 2

28 minutes ago, Wolfpredator said:

Seahawk fans like this guy/girl are the reason I stopped following all NFL related new's sites on Facebook this week.  I have made it a point to avoid these pieces of dog dung as much as humanly possibly.  Their trolls have made it a point to even come to our boards because they insist in being the most ignorant, idiotic fan base on the face of the earth.  They are unbearable and absolutely despicable.  I can honestly say I wouldn't mind if Washington as a state broke off from the continent and sunk into the Pacific Ocean.  You have literally became my most hated team in the NFL over the course of your luck filled year.   Fug you and your whole POS fan base.

Dude, you haven't even lost to us yet and you're already borderline postal. Do yourself and your loved ones a favor. Watch the game tomorrow in a padded room, ok?