• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman talks playoffs, receivers, and the future

Jeremy Igo

Good stuff still listening 

valiant effort trying to get the scoop on contract stuff.  It was clear he wasn't going there and I was saying "ask about possible franchise tag, ask about possible franchise tag!"   

And, of course you did, and set up the question very well, yet still got shut down.  Glad he is clearly not worried about this.

what was the stuff about Harlem Shake?  My connection got lousy. 

Great podcast! The fact that he can feel the love of this locker room is part of what makes this team special.

it ties directly into the military theme this season has taken. I've decided to write my story about this after the season ends. So special in so many ways.

Josh is great. Awesome to hear you and Sammi talk to him. It's been too long. Love that he loves the grind. The right way to do things. 

Always enjoy listening to Josh!

Be interesting to see who he covers this weekend. I was just flipping through a few plays of week 6 game and saw him on Lockett, Graham and Matthews. Do you ask him to go into the slot or keep him outside with the just as dangerous Lockett?

From the few plays I watched quickly Bene was on Baldwin. Guys like Matthews, Graham and Bene all not playing Sunday so does Cortland get the Baldwin assignment?