• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Contest: Tickets and Pregame Field Passes

Jeremy Igo

Been through it all as a Panther fan.  Was not able to enjoy the Super Bowl run because I was in Basic Training during that time frame in 2003-2004 season to my chagrin, so I wasn't able to enjoy that one. But I was able to see highlights of the Super Bowl when I got out of Basic and into my training.  Besides that, been a fan since the 1995 season when they first were on TV in the Carolinas.  Been through Weinke, Peete, Collins, Beuerlein, Clausen, Moore, Delhomme and his awful playoff game against Zona.  I even wore a Jimmy Clausen jersey during the 2 win season.  That's how much love I have for the Panthers.     

Ok, here goes:

This team, this city is something special. It's a place where anything is possible but nothing is given. Over the course of this franchise's story we've seen so much. This game, this moment, feels like a culmination of what has been sacrificed by the organization, the players and the fans. These players have sold out for this season, never giving up. Always believing in their ability to overcome all obstacles. To be present in that stadium during that moment would be incredible. To be able to look at my kids 20 years from now and say, "See that big guy on the sideline that Hall of Famer there with the childish-smile? I saw him play. I saw him raise his team, his city to another level it wasn't even certain it could attain." That would be awesome.

I don't know that I'm more deserving than anyone else. I love this team for all of it's character, personality, success and failure.

I'd be honored to be there representing every single fan of this team, and represent I would.

I absolutely love this team and organization. I can remember in 95 when they first entered the league, I was 7 years old and didn't have a team. I have stuck with them through thick and thin and never given up hope. I remember the 1-15 season, I also remember being at the stadium after the NFC Championship game and touching the Trophy. I would want these tickets more than the $1.5 billion power ball. I will be loud, I will lose my voice and I will make an impact. PICK ME! I will not let the Huddle down.

No one loves the panthers as much as me. I converted my wife from a dolphins fan. I spend every Sunday watching the game with my 14 year old son going crazy. I called out of work for three days after the 2003 superb owl loss. I switched from direct tv to twc just for the panthers channel. I'm on the huddle everyday all day. I've supported cam from day one  I supported jake til the end. I almost voluntarily slept in the couch whecouldn't get playoff tickets on the pos ticketmaster. I made my boss switch my schedule to make sure I never Sundays. I wear my panther gear 365 days a year. I bleed it i live it  i stand on defense and stay silent in offense until we make a play. I'm also pondering a lifetime all pro subscription wink wink

IdI'd also like to add that we never lose when attend a panther game

2007 panther vs atl w

cam 1st pre season game vs giants W

Vs saints at BOA 2013 w

This year vs hou W

Send me and I guarantee victory even if I have run out on the field and tackle Wilson or catch a bullet from cam my damn self

I also listen Rivera every Tuesday on sirius. I tell everyone I meet that's a panther fan to check out the huddle over panthers.com

I have a Panthers mancave under construction. I only talk panther and only talk to panther fans at work. I may need help

Archived