• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Contest: Tickets and Pregame Field Passes

Jeremy Igo

"Long time listener, first time poster." I've laughed, I've cried, and I've been mad with the panthers, but I never leave em. I've loved the Panthers since going to the first Panthers training camp as a 10 year old child- who had mono & 101 fever (yes the kissing sickness, who knows).

I am a loyal fan from a very small/rural SC town, and our house at Halloween is known as "The Panther House" by all of the hundreds of kids who come trick or treating. We rock our jerseys and tell kids if they have panthers attire they get more candy. Trying my best to create new fans in the Carolinas. Always wanted to be on the field for a game, never had the opportunity or know how you even get that chance...BUT, I want to experience it. I will also RAISE T-TOTAL HELL in the game (non-violent of course) and pull em through!!! GO PANTHERS!!!!

59 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

TO ENTER

1. Be a registered member of CarolinaHuddle.com

2. Reply to this topic with your love of the Panthers. 

Exciting!  Would love to win these tix.

Hopefully I've shown my love of the Panthers by 4,000+ posts (99.9% here in the Panthers forum) since I've joined the Huddle in May.  Panthers love/obsession has kind of ruled my life the past 7 months.  Also, being in Africa most of the season (4 to 5 hours later than Eastern time depending on whether we are in Daylight savings). I was watching prime time games (via gamepass) from 1 - 5 a.m., and even 4 p.m. Eastern games kept me up until 3 in the morning many times, enjoying posting and sharing in the post-win excitement.

GO PANTHERS!

Started watching football via the Panthers since the beginning of their 2003 season, and I've been hooked ever since. Only game I've been able to attend was us vs the Broncos to seal an undefeated record at home back in 2008. Technically the Panthers haven't lost every time I'm there! 

Good on you for this contest, Igo. Regardless of who wins, I think we all know that Huddlers are going to be loud and proud. Good luck, everyone!

I already have my PSL's but I'll take those field passes and gladly give the tickets away to another deserving huddler. I love the team, to the point that a selling point on my new apartment was that I'm literally right next to the stadium so I can walk over to practice and can interact with players more regularly

I watched ever single second of the 1-15 season.

I was pumped and defended Jimmy Clausen far longer than even the most loyal bandwagon fan.

My friends house where we watch all of the games doesn't have a "living" room.  It's the Panther room and is covered with all types of Panthers swag that everyone donates.  Signed pics of players, posters, bobbleheads, etc.

Somehow this year we started a thing where when a Panther players does something good we fist bumb and it's bad juju if you don't fist pump every single person in the room (usually 4-6 of us).  So far this year I think I've fistbumped someone about 8,569 times.

Every time you talk to anyone in the group at any time and are leaving, texting or hanging up the phone the conversation must end with "Go Panthers".

No one ever made up any of our rules.  They just happen and must never be broken.

I found this out this year when I had a knee injury Sat night before the second Panther-Falcons game.  Was in the ER til 6 the next morning.  Ended up staying home and watching the game by myself.  We lost.  I have seriously wondered (against all logic) that it really is somehow my fault we are not undefeated.

Go Panthers.

Archived