• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Contest: Tickets and Pregame Field Passes

Jeremy Igo

I am giving away....

2 Panthers - Seahawks Tickets (section 522)

2 Pregame Field Passes (hottest item in Charlotte)

Who wants em? 

TO ENTER

1. Be a registered member of CarolinaHuddle.com

2. Reply to this topic with your love of the Panthers. 

Random winner will be chosen on Saturday before noon.

Tickets and field passes will be left at stadium will call. 

Keep Pounding 

panthers-redskins-2.thumb.jpg.6edee61602

I would love these tickets as the 17th will be my 30th birthday and I would love nothing more than goino and watching the seahawks lose.

I have loved the panthers ever since I read my first article about how TO came back. I am a new fan but I'm a die hard one and I'm here for life.

Hmmmm. I could make this work. Because of Martin Luther King, I have Monday off. I could drive down and stay for the weekend. This is the most epic season in this team's history and I've never been more involved. From meeting Josh and the Huddle at the draft party and meeting Cam, DA and Joe Webb a few weeks ago...each time driving down from Baltimore...I think going to see the game would be on the epic level. A fitting cap for my personal interaction this season. Going to watch the superbowl is just too damned expensive. This would be perfect to watch the Seahawks get manhandled and embarrassed.

Being able to get the Charm City Riot to go from me to an actual chapter has been an awesome accomplishment that I'm proud to have started and helped create. But they would understand me not going to watch the game with them and instead going down to see it in person. Yeah my love for the Panthers has already paid off, in so many ways, this year but going to the game...might just be...the best.

Archived