• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Waxing On, Waxing Off, and Waxing the Seattle Seahawks

PhillyB

43 minutes ago, SCP said:

Fugging epic and the perfect metaphor 

when i watched the movie last night and saw them get in that shitbanger of a jalopy at the beginning i thought hmmm, what would SCP do in this situation? so i named it in detail and appropriated it to redskins fans. thank you for the style guide SCP

• Pie 3

50 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

when i watched the movie last night and saw them get in that shitbanger of a jalopy at the beginning i thought hmmm, what would SCP do in this situation? so i named it in detail and appropriated it to redskins fans. thank you for the style guide SCP

Speaking of which I am already to your weekly rendition of masterful anecdotes for this season since purchasing your book at 2 this morning. Thankfully my subordinates know my expectation otherwise I would be in a poo storm when my GM came in. Unfortunately I didn't have the ingredients for an Uptown but this dogfish ipa is keeping my interest peeked.

• Pie 1