• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Saturday. Division game thread.

jackson113

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Serious?

That would be interfering with the receiving team. So yeah, what the fug was he doing? Did the receiver back away? No he had to hit. Not saying it wasn't a dirty hit, but he didn't have the chance to catch the ball.

1 minute ago, Jangler said:

That would be interfering with the receiving team. So yeah, what the fug was he doing? Did the receiver back away? No he had to hit. Not saying it wasn't a dirty hit, but he didn't have the chance to catch the ball.

Ammendola was clearly letting that ball bounce and the Chiefs guy didn't interfere with any attempt by Ammendola at catching the ball 

Just now, Jangler said:

The returner wasn't at a spot to catch the ball. He can't turn around and launch at a gunners head because he was out of position. It's the  gunners job to down the ball. You literally see a  returner let a ball go every game. I'm surprised this is news to you.

3 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

The returner wasn't at a spot to catch the ball. He can't turn around and launch at a gunners head because he was out of position. It's the  gunners job to down the ball. You literally see a  returner let a ball go every game. I'm surprised this is news to you.

It didn't look like anybody from NE had a chance to catch the ball. Chief got in the way from what I saw.

Archived