• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Divisional Playoff Thread - Seahawks at Panthers

Jeremy Igo

Been watching NFLN off and on since last night...

Interestingly enough, Roddy White was the guest last night and picked us.  He was very complimentary about our team and said we will basically impose our will defensively and Cam controls the entire game now.

Then this morning, NFLN has Justin Forsett on as the guest, and have Michael Robinson and Nate Burleson as the field reporters in Charlotte...  what a fuging joke.  Of course they're having a giant seahawk circle jerk.  All of them are saying they're going with Seattle because Lynch is back, lol...  do these mf'ers not know that we beat them IN seattle with a healthy Lynch in week 6?  Lol.  Just lol.

Let's do this!  Superbowl bound!  Keep Pounding!

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, Jangler said:

You can not stop this

You can only submit

Submit or be destroyed

This is exactly how I feel. For some reason I have felt confident about this game all week. I feel that our team is the most dominant that the NFL had had in a while and there is no stopping this train. I feel a nice big win is in the works here.

• Pie 1

Lo, there do I see my father. 'Lo, there do I see...

My mother, and my sisters, and my brothers.

Lo, there do I see...

The line of my people...

Back to the beginning.

Lo, they do call to me.

They bid me take my place among them.

In the halls of Valhalla...

Where the brave...

May live...

Forever.

• Pie 2

33 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Been watching NFLN off and on since last night...

Interestingly enough, Roddy White was the guest last night and picked us.  He was very complimentary about our team and said we will basically impose our will defensively and Cam controls the entire game now.

Then this morning, NFLN has Justin Forsett on as the guest, and have Michael Robinson and Nate Burleson as the field reporters in Charlotte...  what a fuging joke.  Of course they're having a giant seahawk circle jerk.  All of them are saying they're going with Seattle because Lynch is back, lol...  do these mf'ers not know that we beat them IN seattle with a healthy Lynch in week 6?  Lol.  Just lol.

Let's do this!  Superbowl bound!  Keep Pounding!

I am actually tired of the weeklong circle jerk with a lot of the analysts and announcers on NFLN for Seattle.  There's two teams on the field today and all week long they are hard on Seattle's jocks.  I am ready for this to be settled ON THE FIELD.  Keep disrespecting or ignoring the Panthers - they love it.

• Pie 1