• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Divisional Playoff Thread - Seahawks at Panthers

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, huggybear1688 said:

This is why Belicheat and Carroll are better coaches because they play an entire 60 mins with the same mentality not pussy foot around trying not to lose its fkn pathetic

Exactly. Horrible conservative playcalling on both sides of the ball. In my opinion seattle simply ran out of time, if they had 5 more minutes we lose that game .

0 points in the 2nd half and the usual meltdown occurred. Very fortunate to have had scored so many points in the 1st half or this game could have been a loss easily if the same events happened in the 2nd half.

Thankful we get away with that win but Christ do the panthers need to work on not shittting the bed after building up a leads.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Dude...STFU and enjoy a win.  Jesus, some people are never satisfied.

If you enjoyed that $hit you need to take off your rose colored glasses.  Play like that against an Arizona team and it will be a blowout for them. This coaching staff learns nothing from giving up big leads. 

2 minutes ago, Nick_81 said:

It's been our whole fuging season bruh.  Seattle is a damn good team, just like everyone in the playoffs.   I'm proud we did worse to them in the 1st and won.  poo happens like that in the playoffs.

First half was like the best half of my life. The problem is we did that in regular season against GB and NY, and it still came down to the wire. Today it was SEA, and next week we get the Cardinals. Even with our deficiencies, I don't doubt our players are hungry. Coaching worries me.

Luke looked hot near the end. I hope whatever happened today gets corrected.

• Pie 2

Just now, Lords0fPain said:

and some of you can not recognize problems until it is too late...

We do have problems, McClain was the target of the second half and it needs to be corrected..that said we beat the 2x defending NFC champion to move on.  What I saw was pressure front 7 that will KILL palmer next week and our run game on point.

Just now, Bourbarian said:

First half was like the best half of my life. The problem is we did that in regular season against GB and NY, and it still came down to the wire. Today it was SEA, and next week we get the Cardinals. Even with our deficiencies, I don't doubt our players are hungry. Coaching worries me.

Luke looked hot near the end. I hope whatever happened today gets corrected.

True, it sucked, but we can't expect a blowout in the playoffs. Great teams, great coaches, great QB's.  It's gonna be a dogfight.

• Pie 3

14 minutes ago, tgrfan01 said:

only a blind person cant see that piss poor play calling allowed the hawks to get back into the game

Or the fact we came out flat in the second half. And the Seahawks wanted it but we put ourselves in the position to win.

So dont diss the fact we put ourselves into position to win!

Cam said it...

"We were conservative, but you have to trust the coaching."

Not sure about trusting a coaching decision to go conservative against a desperate Seahawks team for an entire half. Panthers won so coaches won on their tactical move of limiting key players, running clock, and keeping other players healthy for next week.

I would not make that decision, but it has been a staple of the coaching all season. Packers, Colts, Giants, and now Seahawks. I am sure I am missing a game or two that the coaches spent at least an entire quarter putting the team into clock running mode. Panthers could bury any of those teams if the coaches stay out of Cam's and Luke's way.

I don't know what to think.