• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Divisional Playoff Thread - Seahawks at Panthers

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, Lords0fPain said:

even Cam said they were conservative...fugging coaches nearly cost us...again

That was beautiful. 

"You(r coaches) said you weren't going to be conservative."

(Cam) "We WERE conservative."

Tell the fugging truth Cam. Your coaches didnt trust you (or Olsen or Stew or Tolbert or Cotchery etc.) to win this game.

Telling the truth lets us know you understood what happened and how YOUR head coach took the ball right out of your hands.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, ickmule said:

If you enjoyed that $hit you need to take off your rose colored glasses.  Play like that against an Arizona team and it will be a blowout for them. This coaching staff learns nothing from giving up big leads. 

Then you can Piss right off as a fan.  We're not the 2012ers and we should be able to enjoy our first appearance in a NFC championship game since 2005.  The coaches got us here, and yes they dropped the ball in the second half, but they did get us to 16-1 so I'll hedge my bets on the fact that they will get the mistakes corrected.

• Pie 3

fug you 12th man, wipe your ass with those flags! fug the rest of the nfl fans who doubted us. fug all the 1 and done motherfugers.
fug all the analysts that picked against us
Josh Katzowitz >fug you
Vinnie Lyer >fug you
Jarrett Bell>fug you
Kevin Patra>fug you
Tim Ryan>fug you
Geoff Ulrich>fug you
Lorenzo Reyes>fug you
Mark Malone>fug you
Gary Davenport>fug you
Nate Davis>fug you
Brad Gagnon>fug you
Chris Wesseling>fug you
KC Joyner >fug you
Kurt Warner>fug you (esp saying we wouldnt even get 100 rush yds)
Mike Clay>fug you
Danny Kelly>fug you
James Lofton >fug you
Khaled Elsayed>fug you
Mike FLorio>fug you
Jason La Confora>fug you
Mike Middlehurst-Schwartz>fug you
Boomer Esiason>fug you
Rick Drummon>fug you
John Breech>fug you
Neil Greenburg>fug you
Sam Monson>fug you
Steve Mariucci>fug you
Ryan Van Bibber>fug you
Arif Hasan>fug you
Jeff Dooley>fug you
Mario Mergola>fug you
James Parziale>fug you
Ross Jones>fug you
Tony Boselli>fug you
Tim Cowlishaw>fug you
Eric Allen>fug you
Ben Stockwell>fug you
Peter Schrager>fug you
Marshall Faulk>fug you
Craig Miller>fug you
Joel Thorman>fug you
Mike Golic>fug you
Nathan Jahnke>fug you
Conor Orr>fug you

Arizona you are next!
Time for my victory slurpee
‪#‎keeppounding‬, this is our year!

2 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Then you can Piss right off as a fan.  We're not the 2012ers and we should be able to enjoy our first appearance in a NFC championship game since 2005.  The coaches got us here, and yes they dropped the ball in the second half, but they did get us to 16-1 so I'll hedge my bets on the fact that they will get the mistakes corrected.

And they didn't drop the ball even. Bask in Terry and Howie Cringing. Enjoy the win. Ha Ha Ha. 

Keep Pounding.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Cam said it...

"We were conservative, but you have to trust the coaching."

Not sure about trusting a coaching decision to go conservative against a desperate Seahawks team for an entire half. Panthers won so coaches won on their tactical move of limiting key players, running clock, and keeping other players healthy for next week.

I would not make that decision, but it has been a staple of the coaching all season. Packers, Colts, Giants, and now Seahawks. I am sure I am missing a game or two that the coaches spent at least an entire quarter putting the team into clock running mode. Panthers could bury any of those teams if the coaches stay out of Cam's and Luke's way.

I don't know what to think.

he had no choice but to add in "you HAVE to trust the coaching" or he would be under fire...lol

8 minutes ago, !stUp said:

Who the "F" would you have coaching this team slick?

A coach that does not play not to lose...it doesn't matter because Richardson would not pay a coach like Billicheat, Carroll, etc. If you are just happy we won, after giving 24 UNANSWERED points and it comes down to an onsides kick recovery to keep from losing the game...well...what can anyone say?

LOL I just watched an example of the best clock management in the second half that I've ever seen and people are bitching.

We took zero risk on the offensive side and stayed in cover 3 and cover 2 for 30 minutes.  A high school team could have put up 10 in that half and it was all by design.

So Cardinals have one half of game tape they can watch to prepare for us unless they want to go back to early December.

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, Lords0fPain said:

A coach that does not play not to lose...it doesn't matter because Richardson would not pay a coach like Billicheat, Carroll, etc. If you are just happy we won, after giving 24 UNANSWERED points and it comes down to an onsides kick recovery to keep from losing the game...well...what can anyone say?

1145798-941670_937204_facepalm_implied_s