• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Divisional Playoff Thread - Seahawks at Panthers

Jeremy Igo

Wow, assuming this 10 point lead for Denver holds, who would have guessed that this game would have the largest margin of victory in the divisional playoffs?  KC vs Pats = 6 points.  GB vs. AZ = 7 points, Panthers vs Seahawks = 7 points.

Update:  Well, didn't expect Pittsburgh to score, but they got the FG, so it too ended up as a 7 point game.

Edited by KB_fan

I've been to a lot of Panthers games, but that's the best one I've ever attended. Got tickets on Thursday in section 504 and I am incredibly glad I did. WE BEAT THE SEAHAWKS IN A PLAYOFF GAME AND ARE HOSTING THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO GO PANTHERS

I'm keeping this as a placeholder bc I'm gonna upload some pics and stuff

EDIT: Added in some pics and video from today's game. Which was awesome. So were the wings at Hooters before the game. Hadn't been to a Hooters in almost six years and I was surprised at how good the wings were. The view wasn't bad but tbh I was so focused on FOX NFL Sunday and my wings I didn't pay attention. My fiance being there too kinda means that's a no-go. We were having a blast together anyway.

So as advertised

Pics are of Cam high-fiving the crowd after the win, Gano getting ready for an extra point after Luke's pick-six, and Cam trotting onto the field just before our 86-yard touchdown drive

Videos are of Luke and TD getting introduced and Stewart running for a touchdown

Spent my downtime as they uploaded drinking tears from SaintsReport or whatever they call that cesspool. The feels are good

IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

IMG_1183.jpg

IMG_1190.MOV

IMG_1165.MOV

Edited by Carl Spackler
  • Pie 3

4 hours ago, !stUp said:

The KPA always have had the bulk of their troops close to the Z, so  I don't think they "moved them"  there. I would think you would  take a less passive aggressive attitude toward another vet on a message board

lol I love when veterans think they get automatic immunity because they're veterans.

(P.S. I'm a veteran.  You're just another person.  The difference is you were provided the PRIVILEGE to serve your country.)

• Pie 2

8 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

lol I love when veterans think they get automatic immunity because they're veterans.

(P.S. I'm a veteran.  You're just another person.  The difference is you were provided the PRIVILEGE to serve your country.)

But don't you know all vets are super entitled, and God forbid offer them a job for less than $15 and hour when they get out....

vet here too, some vets REALLY annoy me.

• Pie 1