• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Divisional Playoff Thread - Seahawks at Panthers

Jeremy Igo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• sam.jpg

• Topics

• Here is what Houston Texans fans are saying about their Thursday night game against the Carolina Panthers.    On the Carolina Panthers I really cannot disagree with much here. The Panthers struggled to beat a very bad Jets team and the Saints game could be an anomaly with them missing so many coaches during the game. Still, it is the Panthers defense that makes me think the Panthers are for real this season. 10 sacks in 2 games. That is difficult to argue against.    On the importance of losing their starting QB In what world do you automatically mark a W because of Taylor? lol. Unless Deshaun Watson was playing again this game was always going to be favored by the Panthers. The Texans are in a dumpster fire period of their history with perhaps the worst front office/head coaching combo in the league.    On the prospects of their own rookie QB Sounds like they have a Jimmy Clausen type situation on their hands. Texans may be picking 1 overall.    On signing Cam Newton This guy gets it. The Texans are on the decline in a big way. Why pull that bandage off slowly? Play your rookie, lose your games. Trade Watson and load up with lots of draft picks in 2022.  A proper rebuild is in order.     
    • This is my favorite sports show on You Tube and totally agree with this list. 
    • The two spots that I felt like were our weakness were LBs and OL. I think it has to be LBs that I eat the crow for, at least for now. Because I honestly think our o-line is still a little bit of hot garbage. Run blocking seems horrible. Pass blocking looks to be better than horrible, but I'm not sure how much of that is the line and how much of that is Darnold and the coaches. I think we are scheming around the horribleness. Not sold on OL yet.