• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Cardinals Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

To think a team with 10 pro bowlers has only one great player and thus is the name of the team is pretty silly. 

Not great players on the team - face of the franchise. When most Cards fans hear Carolina Panthers, it is Cam Newton immediately...pause...pause some more...Luke Kuechly!...pause...oh yeah, Josh Norman...pause...that other LB Davis...holy crap, they have a bunch of great players, don't they?

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, theBartmann said:

Not great players on the team - face of the franchise. When most Cards fans hear Carolina Panthers, it is Cam Newton immediately...pause...pause some more...Luke Kuechly!...pause...oh yeah, Josh Norman...pause...that other LB Davis...holy crap, they have a bunch of great players, don't they?

Camthers is just a stupid name that some 40 something year old dude with a 70 IQ thought was cute.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Zaximus said:

Everything they said is true.

The field will probably be trash, no lie, but that will benefit us, I can't deny that.  That's football though and that's why home field means so much.   Want it?  Win more games.  

Exactly....they should have not lost to backup QB's and get stomped in Week 17 by the Hawks if they wanted to control this.

• Pie 1

45 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Panthers have one of the most complete and talented rosters in the NFL. It is an insult to the 9 other pro bowlers working hard every day. I doubt they would appreciate the name. 

Come on, Jeremy. All I'm saying is I didn't take the name "Camthers" as an insult.

The other 9 pro bowlers on this team shouldn't feel insulted by it either since it was just a joke.

The name "Camthers" is funny and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Edited by Cookie Lyon
  • Pie 5

13 minutes ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

When you say "Carolina Panthers" to fans of other teams, I can guarantee the first thing that comes to their mind is Cam Newton. That's just the way it is.

Cam is larger than life, as they say, and makes the offense what it is, so it makes sense if some view him as the face of the franchise.

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Panthers have one of the most complete and talented rosters in the NFL. It is an insult to the 9 other pro bowlers working hard every day. I doubt they would appreciate the name. 

I'd agree with this as well. It's not something a Panthers fan or a player would approve.

Just now, Cookie Lyon said:

Come on, Jeremy. All I'm saying is I didn't take the name "Camthers" as an insult.

The other 9 bro bowlers on this team shouldn't feel insulted by it either since it was just a joke.

The name "Camthers" is funny and shouldn't be taken seriously.

You and I disagree on standards of what is funny. 

;)

• Pie 3