• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Cardinals Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

I've been browsing their forum since Monday morning and 9 out of 10 posters seem reasonable, but I don't know why everyone is saying the Camthers? I feel like it's the most lighthearted insult ever, or just an attempt to be funny? I have no idea..

Also, has a single Cardinals fan registered on the huddle yet?

• Pie 8

15 minutes ago, Jakob said:

I've been browsing their forum since Monday morning and 9 out of 10 posters seem reasonable, but I don't know why everyone is saying the Camthers? I feel like it's the most lighthearted insult ever, or just an attempt to be funny? I have no idea..

If anything it would be a compliment to Cam 

• Pie 3

41 minutes ago, Jakob said:

I think I've seen two here this week and both have been pretty knowledgeable and respectful. I have family out in Phoenix and there isn't a huge passionate fan base. As for the field and weather conditions, that is what home field advantage looks like, along with the crowd. Camthers just doesn't rise to the level of anything more than...meh.

49 minutes ago, Jakob said:

I guess it would be an insult if we didn't like Cam? I don't know. I mean, we could call them the Carsondals but that just looks like Car Sandals. 

Camthers refers to Cam being the face of the franchise (from our perspective), so you would have to get rid of Carson and find a way to work Larry Fitzgerald into the Cardinals. We all like Carson Palmer as fans, but it is the #11 jerseys that are sold continuously.

And if you are into football, here is a look into Carson and our offensive game planning process from MMQB a little while ago. More than anything any of us Cards fans could describe to you obviously:

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2015/11/17/nfl-carson-palmer-arizona-cardinals-inside-game-plan

• Pie 6

3 minutes ago, theBartmann said:

Camthers refers to Cam being the face of the franchise (from our perspective), so you would have to get rid of Carson and find a way to work Larry Fitzgerald into the Cardinals. We all like Carson Palmer as fans, but it is the #11 jerseys that are sold continuously.

And if you are into football, here is a look into Carson and our offensive game planning process from MMQB a little while ago. More than anything any of us Cards fans could describe to you obviously:

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2015/11/17/nfl-carson-palmer-arizona-cardinals-inside-game-plan

To think a team with 10 pro bowlers has only one great player and thus is the name of the team is pretty silly. 

• Pie 8