• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Cardinals Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

17 minutes ago, crushcard1976 said:

What a bunch of whiners!  How could you actually want a division rival to beat the team that your guys could not?  That's inviting them to prove they're the class of your division.

If the Panthers got smoked in a wild card or divisional game, I for dang sure would not be happy about Atlanta or the Aints marching out to show our guys how it's done.  I prefer keeping them in the basement of the division.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, Even Janitor said:

What a bunch of whiners!  How could you actually want a division rival to beat the team that your guys could not?  That's inviting them to prove they're the class of your division.

If the Panthers got smoked in a wild card or divisional game, I for dang sure would not be happy about Atlanta or the Aints marching out to show our guys how it's done.  I prefer keeping them in the basement of the division.

I've also noticed this of AFC North fans I know. Of all divisions. It's really odd to me but it's not all that uncommon. People want their division justified. 

Since we're turning mole hills into mountains and twat not with the Camthers thing, Cam is like our Captain Kirk. Loud, boisterous, and gets all the ladies (at least I assume so). He's the Captain of our ship. Doesn't mean Spock (Keek?) isn't just as important, just that when people think of the enterprise they think of Kirk. Ok clearly I'm trying way too hard to not start working on a cold Friday morning, I'll show myself out.

• Pie 2

Us In The NFC west have always hated each other for the most part but when the last team is standing it's almost as if fans just wanna prove we play in the best division and rooting for our rival. Kinda odd. 

Also the whole Camthers thing, I'm not sure anyone was disrespecting your team. Cam is the MVP so of course most people think of him when you talk Carolina football.

As for the comments on a bad experience at a game, that's not our whole fanbase.  To be honest, Arizona a has problems with gangs and thugs who tend to become football fans when we are winning. Most of the country calls us racist for our laws but if you live here and have to deal with the crime from illegal aliens you would understand.  As a whole though, we have a wonderful, and knowledgeable fan base. 

Lastly, we are gonna whoop the kitties butt this weekend :-) Goodluck guys, the panthers have put one heck of a team on the field this year.

On 1/21/2016 at 7:11 AM, Jeremy Igo said:

This week I continue the bird watching tour of 2016 with a hunt for a rare bird known as a Cardinals fan.

On a side-note, remember...um...when Greg Hardy....um....sacked Carson Palmer when he was....um...playing for the Raiders?

460x.jpg

That was awesome.

72922-Chris-Farley-Paul-McCartney-gi-g4y

Wish we still did that a lot.

635751635507772378-1253137823_giphy.gif

• Pie 1