• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Cardinals Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, splitsecond said:

Thanks. I am not the opposing fan who comes in and tries to give great analysis and discuss things while trying to build up some sort of fake karma to help the team, but I have enjoyed some of the photoshop action that has come out of this place over the years and enjoyed watching Davis and Keuchly destroy teams this year when they have showed games in Arizona. 

It's interesting watching the talk surrounding this game because both sides are complaining about the media picking the other team, both have a lot of fans with deeper knowledge of the game than some other "fanbases" and it just seems like a really interesting matchup of "new powers" in the NFC. Hardly anyone is talking about the fact that it is technically a rematch from last year, because both teams are so much different this year. I also can say that out here on sports radio Cam gets a lot more respect than in some places. We've all been pretty bewildered by some of the flak he takes. Its comical to me how much he gets on people's nerves, despite the fact that he has obviously matured as a leader and player over the past year. Sure he can be a bit flamboyant, but who the hell wouldn't be?

As you have watched more Cardinals game than all of us, how do you think about Palmer's chance of playing in a cold weather against our D?

For all the talk about Cam and the Panthers D, our OLine holds the key to the game. We invested a lot of money in Veldheer and Iupati and they've played like garbage the past couple of weeks. Except for turnovers I really believe this game turns on how well our offensive line holds up. I think the OLine got a passs in the Seahawks game because the game meant nothing, but what excuse was their for getting their butts kicked against the Packers? If we can't establish some sort of running game it's going to be tough to win. Establish the run with David Johnson and suddenly the pass protection gets a little easier. 

Come on OLine...you need to be up to the challenge against a great front 7. Do you job and we are headed to Super Bowl 50!

13 hours ago, Chaos said:

Let me guess, Casserly also believes it's wise to double Olsen.

I've never seen Casserly say anything complimentary towards Cam. I still remember him from that highlight video of Cam's rookie year basically calling Cam stupid: "This guy doesn't get it. His offense was one read and throw. In OUR league..." 

The fact that he's spewing this nonsense almost five years later indicates that he hasn't watched our games because he can't deal with how wrong he is about Cam. 

• Pie 1

Not from a Cardinal's fan but not enough to start another thread about it:

Cam Newton by No. of Pass Rushers, 2015
Pass Rushers C% Yd/At NetY/P TD Int QBR
3-4 rushers 61.1% 7.48 6.53 16 7 68.9
5 rushers 61.6% 8.49 7.53 12 3 78.4
6-7 rushers 53.4% 7.78 6.62 7 0 84.5

Anyone else wishing they rush Cam?

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/game-previews/2016/2016-nfc-championship-preview

• Pie 2

End of the day....I think homefield will be the ultimate difference maker.

Arians got his ass kicked (then foolishly claimed he had no intention of playing for it to begin with and Cards and fans were desperate enough to buy into that bologna).  Carolina wiped the floor with Tampa bc it was important.  AZ and Palmer haven't looked good for a couple games now and I think when you look back that week will be the key.

tomorrow will show why it matters IMO.  I'd give AZ the edge in AZ in this one.  Think our homefield aids us in defending them and we do what we do on both sides.