• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Maximize Your Gameday Volume

Jeremy Igo

32 minutes ago, chknwing said:

my voice hasnt fully recovered from last weeks game.

Yes, we need some experts to teach us the best way to stay consistent with voice and with seat noise.  I'll see if I can find it.

Great post.  That step 3 is important.  Figure out before the kickoff where your beverage of choice is sold at.  If it's a beer it can probably be bought quickly on the sides.  I think Seattle had life because half our stadium was in line last week when it started back.  We stop that drive and the game may have been long over.

Step 9 happens to us every single year.  Be nice about it, offer your towel and to help clean up the seat.  Also offer to buy them something if you soak them in the cold.  I wasn't too happy to be drenched cold with a beer one time when I was also the DD.  It's not a good feeling.  For the person behind me to wipe my seat, as well as they could, and buy me some peanuts made life better.

Edited by Skydivingcows
  • Pie 1

57 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Step Six: Layer Up, Son

Panthers Hat, Panthers Gloves, Roaring Riot Scarf, Panthers Snuggie (they are real), Panthers thermals, Leicester City jersey, Panthers undies, Panthers hoodie, Panthers sweatpants. This will prepare you for the elements and keep you warm into the fourth quarter when the team needs you most. 

No Panther jackets??? ;)

50% off sales right now to keep you warm while matching the team colors gear.  It is too late for this week of course. 

DO NOT WEAR RED SUNDAY! I will mock you if you are a Panthers fan and wear red even if it snows.

North Face (see in cart price) - http://www.kicksusa.com/50-off-coats.html?color=227

Eddie Bauer - http://www.eddiebauer.com/browse/outerwear/men/_/N-1z13xg2Z1z13xm6Z276b?isLeftNav=true&tab=sale&cm_re=homepage-_-1_ob_s-_-hpMenWarmOWSale_160120&previousPage=FNAV&currentNode=Blue

Edited by Skydivingcows
  • Pie 1

A few of my main dudes and I collaborated on the list so I won't take the credit. 

We all definitely agreed on being in your seat by the start of the 3rd quarter. We need that kickoff to feel like the opening kickoff. We have a tendency of coming out flat and as fans we need to get that energy level back up on Sunday. 

• Pie 6

What is missed out on this is what your volume does for those of us who are at home.. It is absolutely depressing to watch a Panther game and you can hear one of the coaches drop his surface tablet or Coach Rivera sneeze..

Ya'll mother fuggers GET UP AND GET LOUD!!!

• Pie 3