• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Maximize Your Gameday Volume

Jeremy Igo

Hey, we are in the South. Let's show Cardinals fans some good southern hospitality if they come by your tailgate- feed so much food & booze that they will be too stuffed to cheer for their team. Let's take them out of the game before they go via the food coma...

Whose house? OUR HOUSE!

• Pie 3

MAXIMIZE YOUR GAMEDAY VOLUME: Jeremy Igo of the Carolina Huddle and Zack Lutrell of the Roaring Riot provide Panthers fans with tips on how to maximize their roar for Sunday's NFC Championship Game against Arizona. Fans have provided the edge for Carolina all season long, and this guide will help make the most of the final home game of the season. This is a must read for fans preparing to attend the game. READ MORE

The inks in the quote lead right to Jeremy's front page article. :) 

Way to go, Master!

• Pie 3

I have posted this article on my timeline on Facebook, and in at least 4 panthers groups (that I never post in, it seems) to spread the word.

Then I posted the Panthers Twitter endorsement of the article as well.

I can't wait to lose my voice!!! My hand may be broken by the time halftime happens... so, the seats will be kicked. LOL

• Pie 3

It being in the 30s w/no wind is not as cold as you think(I was night skiing last night w/temps in the low teens and 25 MPH winds,30s will feel downright balmy)but bring an extra layer you don't need just in case!If you get cold just jump up and down,bang on chairs(Panther D on field) and yell!Drink more this will make you forget about the cold and motivate you to make a ruckus!When the Panther O is on the field that is your time to get another beer,when the Panther D is on the field your duty is to be in your seats making noise!