• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFC Championship Game Thread

Jeremy Igo

I'm so stoked for this game to start.  

Biggest home game in franchise history?? I feel like we've said that a couple of times this year already, but it's gotta be.

BofA was rocking last weekend, and I can only imagine 75k fans should be standing for 3+ hours today...... or they better be!  I was at the New Orleans monsoon game and never experienced a professional game like that in person.  I hope today exceeds that and we make Panther Nation proud.  

3.40pm can't get here quick enough..... guess I've gotta start drinking now.

17 minutes ago, RJK said:

anybody else think arians is a midlife crisis hipster?

Man, I said that exact same thing last year. That stupid hat and glasses looks like he should be wearing a scarf, sitting at Starbucks and telling you how he heard about this popular band before everyone else did.

• Pie 1

NFL Network has maybe spent 1 hour combined of their 6 hour broadcast discussing the Panthers/Cardinals game.  Eisen made a joke about it, hyping up Cam/Palmer before stopping and saying, "apparently I'm not allowed to talk about this QB match-up."

Really funny moment.  Love Eisen.

• Pie 6