• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFC Championship Game Thread

Jeremy Igo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• So you're telling me there's a chance!
    • Actually, Pesce is not usually our worst defenseman on grade on average and usually is middle of the pack to high on stat card solo.  Something people need to remember is for defensive lines in the NHL over 800 minutes. We take 1, 5 and 9 x goal against per 60. 1, 10, 20 x goal against(skjei/pesce is the 10. 2, 3, 11, x goal. Individually, Pesce is second on the team in blocks and per 60 it’s a country mile. Has a 5.8 x goal despite having little offense. TDA is a 1.8. Pesce also has our least amount of defensive zone giveaways with 14. To put that in perspective he has 18 give away in 1400 minutes, Orlov has 17 defensive zone giveaways in the same amount of time(36 total). TDA has 14 giveaways with 8 defensive zone giveaways in 440 minutes.    TDA and Pesce are not the same. Y’all give Pesce far too little credit to how well he plays in rods system. 
    • If it is a player that we know we would like a 5th year option, it could be wise to do so.  However, the trade would have to be with KC or SF, imo--and they would be losing the fifth year option.  I do not think the odds are 20%--I would say 10%, based only on my hunches.   This is the "F YOU, FITTERER!!!" Draft.  Last year was the "F YOU, PANTHER FANS!!" Draft: