• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Along the Sidelines - NFC Championship Game

Jeremy Igo

Terrific Pics, as usual! Favs are slide 4 with TD lined up as the ball's about to be snapped...think the center pooed a bit in at the thought of a TD blitz.  And the pic of Rivera's thumbs up with the trophy is really nice!

Curious, who is the gent in slide 18 on JR's left?  My wife asked a couple times last night "who is that little old man"?

These are WONDERFUL photos and just give me pure joy.  Nothing better except to have been in Charlotte in the stadium for this game.  I was there in my heart and your photos make it feel like I was there.

GET TD#58 that ring.  I want so much to see the veterans get that elusive ring and bring the Lombardi Trophy home.  And it's an amazing feeling to know now it is really possible.

Thank you, Jeremy for an amazing season captured in photos.  I pray you get that field pass for the Super Bowl.

Thank you, Panthers.  You have given me a type of joy that can never be taken away!  Now, let's go WIN it all!!!

GO PANTHERS!!!  #KEEP POUNDING!!!!

Edited by 5158Poundin
ARGH.
  • Pie 5

Great Pics.

I was hoping to see one of Brentson Buckner on the sidelines.  Specifically in the first quarter when one of the DB's is walking away from Buck's ass chewing and you could lip read Buck saying "get back here!".  Priceless.

I used to love listening to Buck when he was WFNZ with Frank.

Great job as usual Jeremy.  Thanks for sharing.

The pic of JR and Cam speaks volumes about this organization.  I truly believe JR has a paternal bond with his players in that he genuinely cares, unlike other owners.  It's deeper than just 'having played the game' before.  I saw it with Smitty and now others.