• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Broncos Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

17 minutes ago, tarheels said:

I haven't talked  down to one single person. You have decided to take indifferent observations personal.

You said " fan of a team WE stomped"... 2 things are happening  here.

You seem to think I need to be confined to a box of picking a team ...and you claim to have something to do with what happened  on the field of play.

Ah, see....often times "we" is used in casual conversation in regards to sports.  Really is nothing more than being lazy with the English language.  I am claiming no such thing.  Lazy with language? Sure.  Used we instead of they on a MB. 

but again, that right there shows your bitterness at this moment in the NFL season.  Trolling 101, bruh.  Issue is you think your troll kung fu is strong. 

I don't think you need to pick a team.  You have a team.  That team resides in the NFC.  You have been very clear to stay away from that b/c if you acknowledged what NFL team you root for....well....we know why you haven't..

I get it.  We beat your team twice.  The Cam stuff probably really gets your goat too, huh.  Just gotta accept it and move on.   I mean this indifferent claim is cute though...

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

Huh?  Don't know what you are talking about.  Like I said, I get what you are attempting to do.  It just comes off as a bitter fan whose team got sent packing....and since you are annoyed with all the Panther talk nationally (you come here to try to rain on people's parade for your kicks).

I can answer direct questions though. Nothing will change.  Carolina will win.  I'll enjoy it. 

Like the Ricky Prohel pic, you a fan of 

No, you don't get what I'm attempting  to do. You are creating a conflict in your head that isn't there. I have no loyal to another team motive.

If nothing will change and you know this ,then why the defensive gang mentality?      Why did I pick Proehl?  Because I felt like it. Life is pretty simple that way.

I'm at a Panther site,I picked a Panther player. Your tiny avatar spaces don't give much leeway. 

Sports is entertainment but you are treating it like an important issue that must be defended.

51 minutes ago, hammertime said:

I was just pointing out that over the last 30 or so years, the Broncos have been far and away the most consistent winning team in the NFL. 

Regular season wise? Even if that was true (which isn't a given) is it really that impressive with only 2 SBs to show for it? It's not as if the AFCW has been a juggernaut either.

3 minutes ago, tarheels said:

No, you don't get what I'm attempting  to do. You are creating a conflict in your head that isn't there. I have no loyal to another team motive.

If nothing will change and you know this ,then why the defensive gang mentality?      Why did I pick Proehl?  Because I felt like it. Life is pretty simple that way.

I'm at a Panther site,I picked a Panther player. Your tiny avatar spaces don't give much leeway. 

Sports is entertainment but you are treating it like an important issue that must be defended.

You're putting a ton of effort into trying to make other people who cheer for a team that beat your team unhappy.

But hey, sports don't matter to your real life, right?

Here's the truth, Sparky. After Sunday, we expect to be celebrating a Super Bowl victory, and all the trolling in the world won't be able to derail that.

You're basically powerless to prevent it, yet you continue with these feeble attempts that make you sound like a spoiled child that didn't get what he wanted for Christmas.

You want to think you're an irritant. You're basically a punchline. And after Sunday, you'll probably be moping around because other people are happy rather than doing something actually worthwhile in your own life.

That's just pathetic.

7 minutes ago, tarheels said:

I know what you are doing.

I was only curious about the Ricky Prohel choice b/c it seemed like an odd choice.  Figured maybe you were a fan of his since you probably had to go searching to find it. 

24 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You sound like a second grader on a playground who lost a game and then played it off by saying "Oh, I wasn't really trying that hard anyway".

Your team isn't in the Super Bowl.  The Panthers are, and are favored to win.  Grow a pair and get over it.

fascinating fabricated logic on your part.

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

I know what you are doing.

I was only curious about the Ricky Prohel choice b/c it seemed like an odd choice.  Figured maybe you were a fan of his since you probably had to go searching to find it. 

you do because I told you what I was doing earlier. It has nothing to do with the created fabrication in your influenced imagination. Some people are actually capable of meaning what they say but when you tell people that are so use to being deceived,they dont know how to decipher truth anymore.

5 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Yes. I'd say being the most consistent winner over the last 32 years (only 5 losing seasons compared to 7 trips to the Super Bowl) is rather impressive. And it's not just the last 32 seasons - the Broncos have the highest winning percentage of all NFL teams in NFL history. 

And I'd take 2 Super Bowl victories (soon to be 3) over your 0 any day. 

Panthers aren't my team. My team has twice as many SBs as your does. That won't change on Sunday. I've witnessed far more success (real success, not regular season success) for my team than you have.

15 minutes ago, tarheels said:

Do you guys really think that if I had a life, I would have spent the last 4 days on here doing my best passive aggressive spiel?

I don't care if you guys don't believe I don't care. I could care less who wins. Really. I don't. It has been great interacting with you fine folks for the last 4 days.

Oh cool. spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. See ya all later.

Fixed it for you.

25 minutes ago, tarheels said:

you do because I told you what I was doing earlier. It has nothing to do with the created fabrication in your influenced imagination. Some people are actually capable of meaning what they say but when you tell people that are so use to being deceived,they dont know how to decipher truth anymore.

I do know? I thought I didn't know.  Okay. 

you are fan of a team Carolina smacked twice.  Now you are here showing that you really hope Carolina loses...

Which is fine, don't see why you are trying to use smoke and mirrors and bs as if it is something different...

it isn't as complicated as you wish to make  it. 

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Uh huh.

"I'll show everybody how little this means to me by spending a lot of time trolling their boards!"

Now there's some "logic"...

you ask questions and make assumptions. I help you by answering. You become confused and cant comprehend truth that doesnt fit your narrative.