• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Broncos Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

26 minutes ago, Devil Doc said:

IMO... There are a lot of Panthers Players that will prolly not be on the team next year... or a Team at all... So.. I have a Feeling they are going to go all out to the point of pushing themselves harder than ever to get that ring...even the players on IR are going to teach as much as they can and coach them.   Allen, Tillman (IR), Harper, Cotchery, just to name a few are prolly gone next year. Also.. look at the other players... Davis, Kalil, Olsen, Anderson, CJ, Oher... they prolly only got 2-3 years left... Might as well give it all you got to get that ring.

Olsen, Davis, Kalil only have 2 3 years left? You must be new to this football thing..

• Pie 1

On pass defense alone, I'm saying that we have four guys ahead of their top defensive back, Aqib Talib. And of those four guys... two of them are linebackers. Manning may be in for a very difficult day.

On offense, our best will be against their best. Their defense was meant to take down the high-powered precision passing attack of New England, as Jeremy pointed out. They won't, however, be facing the Patriots, or a team that is built anything like them. I don't think they are ready for the slobber-knocker kind of fistfight they will be getting into.

They are a good team, well coached and led by a legendary QB, but they are the horse drawn carriage stuck on the tracks as a locomotive bears down on them. 

• Pie 8

In order for Denver to win they will have to change everything they have done all season. Their defense while being very good can be undisciplined which is a recipe for disaster against our offense. Football players are creatures of habit like most of us and I would not trust having to go with a brand new style of play this time of the year.

• Pie 1

45 minutes ago, imminent rogaine said:

Peyton is smart enough to pick us apart if we don't get pressure. He will also readily take sacks if we are closing in on him. Get pressure. win game. I really think Big Money shows up for one last hoorah. Also, I predict that they have to scrape one of their rbs off of the turf after they are obliterated by a jacked up #58.

not this season dude.  His arm is toast....he has no zip.  He CANNOT carry this team. 

They need a spectacular performance by their defense, Manning to have zero turnovers, and for the Panthers to implode to win this game.  It will be over by halftime....Panthers will ROLL in this game.

Edited by MadHatter
  • Pie 7

All the arguments for a Broncos win are just emotional cries of desperation. We have played the toughest games of the season already. Beating seattle round 1 was the real challenge. The cardinals were made into cat food and the Broncos.... I really do feel sorry for them. It's going to be be a sad and depressing day in Denver. Panthers will end careers on a bad note. 

Panthers 48-12

• Pie 5

What is being overlooked is that we have a nasty defense as well. It's not like we want be shutting down Payton and picking him off.  Denver needs to run and that's what we stop. 

Most #1 offenses are finesse teams that score tons of points and have bad defenses. It's not true with us. This game will come down to turnovers because of the high level of both defenses. 

Edited by Snake
  • Pie 6

I guess what's funny about all of the fan-logic for us and them is that it all comes down to a few simple things:

1. Don't turn the ball over, and force the other team to turn the ball over.1

2. Control the clock by running the ball.

3. Score TDs, not field goals.

This is the classic football coaches mantra.  When you lose, those are the easy to find reasons why.

For this match up, if we can run the ball effectively, we are going to score.  Gronk had a big day as well, and Olsen is in his league.  I think our offense does too many things well for them to stop all of them successfully.  Defensively, if Short continues to blow up the pocket like he did versus Arizona, it's going to be tough on Manning to step up.

Honestly, Denver will have to:

1. Play the games of their lives - literally outplaying us in all facets of the game.

2. Call all the EXACT right plays, 100% of the time.  

3. They cannot turn the ball over at all...

I don't see that happening.  I think our team is extremely well coached, hungry, and ready to show why they are the best.

Also, you can't deny Andrew Norwell, or he will eat you....  Dude is just scary!

• Pie 2

Here's the key that they aren't understanding, and hopefully won't until after the game.

Carolina has the number one offense as much BECAUSE of our defense as much as because of Cam. Look at the turnover differential. Look at the number of three and outs we force. The most important factor in our offensive success is that we consistently, ever danged game, start our drives with much, much better field position than our opponents.

We get an interception or force a fumble, or your team starts on the 20 and has to punt from the 26. We work a short field and your defense is already working in tight quarters, the opponent doesn't have much to give. And in that compressed field, we run a power-running game, have multiple deep threat receivers and one of the best receiving TEs to ever play the game. We also have a strong armed QB who can run like no one has seen before. Oh yeah, and we have an offensive line that hustles on every play,

We can march it 95 yards down the field for a 17 play drive that scores a TD. We just don't have to do it much. 60 yards, 50 yards, 25 yards, those are the drives that have been killing our opponents. Game after game after game.

• Pie 7