• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Broncos Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

I didn't think the Broncos would have much of a shot against New England with their (almost) entire offense back healthy. But the Patriots didn't even attempt to run the ball, whereas the Panthers will make that objective No. 1. 

As a football fan, I'd love for it to be an exciting, close game. But I just don't know how Denver will keep up offensively. They'll need an all-world performance from their defense combined with a really, really bad game from Carolina's skill-position players. 

31 minutes ago, cardiackat88. said:

Like 60% of the modern Broncos fanbase is people following manning from Indy. Never got the manning hype, a choke artist and guy who put up stats in the worst divisions in football for the last ten years.

doubtful. we certainly have more bandwagon fans than they do. was 60% just a number you came up with? and the fact you say that about Manning would leave me to believe you might be one of those newer fans.

Edited by Peppers90 NC

3 minutes ago, Peppers90 NC said:

doubtful. we certainly have more bandwagon fans than they do. was 60% just a number you came up with? and the fact you say that about Manning would leave me to believe you might be one of those newer fans.

Oh yea, I'm such a newer fan I've been on the huddle for over 7 years...

seriously, what the hell or who the hell was there to root for before manning? Cutler? fugin The Golden Calf of Bristol?

manning landed and many followed from Indy.

if you really think he was super great, look at all his chokes and his inability to put up much outside the likes of the Tennessee Titans and Jacksonville Jaguars. Straight up never been a fan of manning.

As far as I'm concerned, we ain't losing this. WE didn't get past Seattle twice, and a hot Cardinals team to go to Santa Clara and take pictures. The time is now, we're hungry as fug, so hungry that we could eat a horse... Too many vets on our side that want to taste how sweet it is to be a champion at this level. Then you have the young guns that want it and have worked extremely hard for it. It will be going to the team that wants it more and I ain't saying Denver doesn't want it, I'm saying the Panthers want it that much more. 

• Pie 3

Sometimes you can just read the tea leaves with sports.  Don't even need to nitpick stats. 

Panthers and Cam have seem destined this year. Now they are here.

All season long it has been apparent Manning should of retired.  Now, it will show on the biggest of stages.  

• Pie 1

I've watched a good bit of Broncos this year (they play on tv all the time) and while their defense is pretty good it doesn't really strike fear in many people. Pittsburgh (mostly Antonio Brown) really smoked them in the second half of their regular season game, and I watched Derek Carr drive the field pretty well against them in the second half of the game they lost to the Raiders. They aren't the '85 Bears, '00 Ravens, or '13 Seahawks. They can be beaten, and I really think we are the kind of team that can do it.

I browse NFL boards a lot. This season Broncos fans HATED Peyton Manning and called for his benching weeks before it happened. He was playing legit terrible.

This is the guy I'm supposed to be afraid of? I was more worried about Russell Wilson. I was more worried about the Cardinals offense.

I will be seriously disappointed if we don't pound the **** outta them.

14 minutes ago, carolinahiatt said:

I'm not sure how the Broncos even got to the SUPERBOWL.

How you match up with the other team is uber important. Denver had the right match ups for the Steelers and Pats. They have a much bigger challenge on 2/7 with this particular Panthers team.

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, caatfan said:

How you match up with the other team is uber important. Denver had the right match ups for the Steelers and Pats. They have a much bigger challenge on 2/7 with this particular Panthers team.

Steelers game had NOTHING to do with matchups.  It had to do with Big Ben having torn ligaments in his shoulder....them on their 4th string RB....and no Antonio Brown.  This is the ONLY reason the Broncos got out of the WC round....and they barely got it done then.  They are getting ROLLED Sunday.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, MadHatter said:

Steelers game had NOTHING to do with matchups.  It had to do with Big Ben having torn ligaments in his shoulder....them on their 4th string RB....and no Antonio Brown.  This is the ONLY reason the Broncos got out of the WC round....and they barely got it done then.  They are getting ROLLED Sunday.

Not to mention the Patriots were 3-4 their last 7 games going into the AFC Championship game. Had multiple injuries especially to the O Line yet still barely got by them.

Panthers beat the second and third best teams going into the playoffs to get to the Super Bowl. The Broncos barely got by two injury riddled teams. Their paths to Super Bowl much different.

• Pie 2