• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Broncos Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

9 hours ago, OriginalPantherDan said:

They left out "the Panthers haven't beaten anybody".  No way Ol' Man Noodle-arm carves this team up. And a one dimensional team has no chance against the Panthers.

No they didn't. Jeremy just didn't find it. There are multiple threads on their front page going off on our SoS.

This is along the lines of what yall will see from basically every Broncos forum. 

rabble rabble...  poor strength of schedule.......   Panthers 15-1 record isn't legit.     Their offense isn't legit..  their defense is fake...   rabble rabble rabble.

Broncos best defense in nfl history,  Broncos had the strongest strength of schedule of all time,    rabble rabble,

LOL rabble rabble Panthers lost to the FALCONS!!!!212213111  LOLOLOL  rabble rabble rabble.

rabble rabble duhhhh  we're battleum testedd!  Panthers are not!!!!!       

LOOK WHAT WE DID TO BRADY!!!! LOLOL

I've had to stop reading their forums,  it's not even poo that makes an opposing fan mad or anything,    they are so stupid that I feel my IQ dropping just by reading that garbage and knowing they are dead serious. 

It's like they don't realize that  Peyton Manning is  now a slightly smarter,  weaker armed version of Jimmy Clausen. 

• Pie 3

My biggest issue with their opinions is that they believe that their defense, while great, is going to shut down our offense and that's their key to a win. That's not even the key match-up. They are forgetting their mediocre offense is going to have to play against our top-5 defense on the other side of the field. How in the actual fug is their offense going to maintain and sustain any drives for points? Even if our offense puts up 17, that should be enough to win. It's laughable. All they want to talk about is how we haven't seen a defense like theirs. fuging idiots. You're about to play a team with a legitimate top-5 offense AND defense. A defense with the most takeaways in the league going against an over-the-hill QB who (who has twice as many INT's as TD's) throws wounded ducks into the wind. Our opportunistic defense is going to feast. I don't see any way we lose this game unless we turn the ball over. That's the only way. Our running game is going to punish and slow down their pass rush and open the play-action up. Expect Olsen to have a huge day.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Chazoe said:

The Broncos OL was just as injury riddled as the Pats.  I'm guessing nobody on this MB has really paid much attention to the Broncos, that's fine I wouldn't expect you too.  

I see you guys bringing up our scoring D a lot which is funny because without our offense completely crapping the bed early in the season we would have easily been the best scoring D on the league. Make no mistake, the Broncos Defense is the best in the NFL.  Doesn't mean we'll win, but it is fact.  

Patriots  OLine were more beat up. They only had two starters for that game and that includes Solder which was his first game back and playing less than 100%  and out of position. Pats only had one healthy guy playing his position.

Keuchly has more TDs than your wide receivers in the post season.

Broncos may have the best defense but the Panthers have the best team. 

10 hours ago, Cam El said:

When they played Seattle in the Super Bowl, yes it was the # 1 offense against the #1 defense but on the other side Seattle was the 9th best offense and Denver was the #22 defense. We have the #6 defense against their #19 offense.

You should know better than to bring facts into their fantasy of role reversal equals an automatic win.

2 hours ago, Chazoe said:

The Broncos OL was just as injury riddled as the Pats.  I'm guessing nobody on this MB has really paid much attention to the Broncos, that's fine I wouldn't expect you too.  

I see you guys bringing up our scoring D a lot which is funny because without our offense completely crapping the bed early in the season we would have easily been the best scoring D on the league. Make no mistake, the Broncos Defense is the best in the NFL.  Doesn't mean we'll win, but it is fact.  

Your offense sucks and is playing a Top 5 defense.  That will be your undoing.

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, juliosantos said:

denver fans are delusional they are lucky to even make it to the superbowl thats how bad the afc is 

said the guys a fan of the team in the always bad nfc south,that played teams in the nfc east and afc south which were all bad teams and the bulk of Panthers schedule.

the records and rankings of all Denvers opponents were generally higher.

beating Brady is a hell of a lot harder then beating Carson

5 hours ago, MadHatter said:

Steelers game had NOTHING to do with matchups.  It had to do with Big Ben having torn ligaments in his shoulder....them on their 4th string RB....and no Antonio Brown.  This is the ONLY reason the Broncos got out of the WC round....and they barely got it done then.  They are getting ROLLED Sunday.

Who you can put on the field is just as much about matchups as the design of the offense and defense.