• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Broncos Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

22 minutes ago, Chazoe said:

It wasn't a miracle. We had just tied the game and would have had all the momentum going into overtime at Arrowhead.  It's amazing how little some of you guys know about the Broncos or the sport for that matter.   I bet you know a lot about NASCAR and college basketball though.   

We understand football very well.  That is why we know that your offense SUCKS.  It is the second lowest scoring offense to ever make the super bowl.  

39 minutes ago, Chazoe said:

It wasn't a miracle. We had just tied the game and would have had all the momentum going into overtime at Arrowhead.  It's amazing how little some of you guys know about the Broncos or the sport for that matter.   I bet you know a lot about NASCAR and college basketball though.   

Momentum isn't a thing, ask the Packers. You shouldn't brag about knowing a lot about football if your retort includes mentioning something that isn't even real. Nice jab there too, that's always a great strategy when you're trying to get your point across.

46 minutes ago, Chazoe said:

Denver has yet to win a SB without cheating the salary cap or having their OL use Vaseline on their jerseys to gain a competitive advantage.

1 hour ago, Chazoe said:

Well it is a miracle Denver is in the Super Bowl, even NASCAR fans could figure that one out.  Peyton is officially the worst QB in Super Bowl history.  No QB has had a worse season and represented a team in the Super Bowl.  But I am sure you will tell me this entire season is irrelevant and that Peyton and Marty McFly will go back to the future and Peyton will trade places with Peyton from 5 years ago and totally destroy us.

Stats only matter to a certain degree.  Someone copied a Broncos poster talking about how lowly ranked our passing attack is, but you don't keep passing when you have a good rushing attack and are ahead in almost all of your games.  That obviously skews the stats.  I'm sure most of our opponents would argue that our passing attack is plenty explosive.

Similarly, Denver's offensive stats are pretty anemic, but with their defense, they haven't needed it to do much most games.  If the game Sunday turns out to be low scoring, they may not need a ton out of it then either.

Personally, I think it works in our favor that we can win games different ways.  We should have a shot no matter what Sunday.

2 hours ago, Chazoe said:

I bet you know a lot about NASCAR and college basketball though.   

Wait, was that supposed to be an insult?  I love the NFL best, but both NASCAR and college basketball are legitimate, universally popular, multi-million dollar industries -- the same as football. In fact, car racing and basketball are probably more popular worldwide than American football.

So, yes, there are probably a lot of people here who know a lot about NASCAR and college football. 

14 hours ago, heelinfine said:

Yes it is. Same can be said of Denver beating the Pats with their depleted O-line.

Exactly how was the Cardinals defense depleted? Mathieus absense was big for the Cards but they were not depleted.

They also had to starters that ended up on IR just that week. 3 starters missing on defense.

The same can not be said about the Pats sense  it's universally  accepted that they are superior to the majority of the nfl even at lesser strength.

20 minutes ago, tarheels said:

They also had to starters that ended up on IR just that week. 3 starters missing on defense.

The same can not be said about the Pats sense  it's universally  accepted that they are superior to the majority of the nfl even at lesser strength.

Wow...you really ARE that stupid.  All this time, I just thought you were trolling.

New England lost 4 of their last 7 games....and lost to the likes of the Eagles, Jets, and Dolphins in that span.  They were NOT a superior team to most of the NFL.  They proved to be a mediocre team the last half of the season and were decimated with injuries....their OL and RB positions were a shambles when you BARELY beat them.

May God have mercy on your soul....you are going to need all the help you can get in life coming from your shallow gene pool.

Edited by MadHatter
  • Pie 3

8 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

Wow...you really ARE that stupid.  All this time, I just thought you were trolling.

New England lost 4 of their last 7 games....and lost to the likes of the Eagles, Jets, and Dolphins in that span.  They were NOT a superior team to most of the NFL.  They proved to be a mediocre team the last half of the season and were decimated with injuries....their OL and RB positions were a shambles when you BARELY beat them.

May God have mercy on your soul....you are going to need all the help you can get in life coming from your shallow gene pool.

AtomicBomb.gif

• Pie 5

4 hours ago, Chazoe said:

I bet you know a lot about NASCAR and college basketball though.   

And just what the hell do you have in Colorado? At least we have that. Several top universities and Nascar Country is nothing really to make fun of. But when you resort to that in a football discussion board, you're scared.