• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Broncos Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

14 hours ago, 15 said:

"if the panthers win the superbowl, it wont count because there were a lot of injuries in the nfl this year. the panthers are the only team without any" -tarheels

LOL! Did he actually say that? Denver had the fewest man games lost to injury this year by far. Denver has been the luckiest team in terms of injuries in 2015.

I finally found ONE reasonable Broncos fan (from their board):

" I think we can beat the Panthers. I think we can beat the Panthers. I think it's more likely that we will not beat the Panthers.

Sure, i'd slap down $10 on the Broncos to win, but if someone were to force me to bet a couple hundred, it'd go on Carolina. Carolina is the more complete team right now, and there's no debating that. It's just fact and common sense goes to the complete team, not the one dimensional. 

As previously stated, though, I believe we CAN beat them. "

50 minutes ago, BrownianMotion said:

LOL! Did he actually say that? Denver had the fewest man games lost to injury this year by far. Denver has been the luckiest team in terms of injuries in 2015.

You're such a bitter Pats fan.  If this was said about Brady & Co. you'd be clamoring about only being able to play the teams on your schedule.

1 minute ago, Swaiy said:

You're such a bitter Pats fan.  If this was said about Brady & Co. you'd be clamoring about only being able to play the teams on your schedule.

I don't need to make excuses or be bitter about anything. Here's why:

15c4d0996ab2e5cd55c31ae6ece7255a.jpg

Now, back to the discussion at hand, your team has indeed had the fewest man games lost to injury. That's a fact. So what the other Broncos fan claimed was completely fabricated. 

12 minutes ago, BrownianMotion said:

Now, back to the discussion at hand, your team has indeed had the fewest man games lost to injury. That's a fact. So what the other Broncos fan claimed was completely fabricated. 

Oh look.  It's the I'm losing an argument so I'll talk about my teams past accomplishments move.  I'd be more impressed if you could tell me who Steve Grogan is without using Google.

1 minute ago, Cyclonus said:

Oh look.  It's the I'm losing an argument so I'll talk about my teams past accomplishments move.  I'd be more impressed if you could tell me who Steve Grogan is without using Google.

I didn't lose anything. A Broncos fan claimed that the Panthers were the only team in the league who had no (or very minor) injuries. I corrected his false claim by pointing out that the Broncos were actually the luckiest team in the league when it comes to injuries, as they have had the fewest man games lost to injury in the NFL this season.

Source: https://www.mangameslost.com/nfl-regular-season-end-games-missed-due-to-injury-january-4-2016/ (you may require a premium account)

13 minutes ago, BrownianMotion said:

If he is even a Broncos fan... might just be a fan of another team the Panthers beat.  With that said, so what if they played against teams with injury? Thats pretty much all of the NFL.

I cant wait for the actual game to get here because the hypotheticals and stats discussed here mean nothing at the end of the day. Kind of like the picture of trophies you posted in regards to THIS year. :)

2 minutes ago, Swaiy said:

If he is even a Broncos fan... might just be a fan of another team the Panthers beat.  With that said, so what if they played against teams with injury? Thats pretty much all of the NFL.

I cant wait for the actual game to get here because the hypotheticals and stats discussed here mean nothing at the end of the day. Kind of like the picture of trophies you posted in regards to THIS year. :)

Trophies may not mean anything this year in terms of who wins or loses, I agree. But they mean something to the fans of the team, and winning one recently makes a playoff loss a whole lot easier to deal with.

For example, with the Broncos not having one in 17 years, I imagine it would be incredibly difficult to deal with another loss (especially after the 43-8 debacle.) 

19 minutes ago, BrownianMotion said:

For example, with the Broncos not having one in 17 years, I imagine it would be incredibly difficult to deal with another loss (especially after the 43-8 debacle.) 

True, but 14 teams (including the Panthers of course) have never won a Super Bowl, and 4 (Cleveland, Jacksonville, Detroit, and Houston) have never made it to the big game. So I can't work up much sympathy for Denver fans even if they get clobbered again on Sunday (and I certainly hope we kick their butts worse than Seattle did).

Listening to mile high radio, in general they don't have much respect respect for any aspect of our team but Cam. Most seem to think J Stew isn't much of a worry, nor our receivers. And they think their offense can handle our D and put up lots of points. 

1 minute ago, Cat said:

Listening to mile high radio, in general they don't have much respect respect for any aspect of our team but Cam. Most seem to think J Stew isn't much of a worry, nor our receivers. And they think their offense can handle our D and put up lots of points. 

As we have said before.....thin air and smoking pot is HELL on intelligent thought.  They are proving it.

• Pie 2