• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Broncos Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Mother Grabber said:

I'm wearing a sweatshirt today.  I guess I'm dressed like a thug.  Good thing I don't have a stocking cap on, or they'd throw my ass in San Quentin!

#coverUpThatGiantHGHheadWithAHat

I'm a total neat freak but I dress like a shlub.

Clothes don't tell the story.

The Broncos will need to accomplish things they haven't been able to do well all season: Effectively pass the ball, eliminate turnovers, score over 30 points, stop the run to name but a few.  

Meanwhile... all the Panthers will need to do is do the same things they've done all year long: Dominate their opponents on both sides of the ball and win.

Bottom Line Denver:  To ensure victory the Broncos will need to reinvent themselves and accomplish things they haven't been able to do all season long.

Bottom Line Carolina:  To ensure victory the Panthers just need to be themselves.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14705931/denver-best-defense-football-facing-attack-yet-face-nfl

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
  • Pie 2

8 hours ago, MadHatter said:

I have a really bad habit of having to point out complete and utter stupidity when it rears its head here.  And, in your case.....the stupidity and ignorance is so strong that it can be seen from the Russian Space Station.

You throw out an overall defensive stat....when, if you peel back the layers of said stat it clearly shows one thing.  The Broncos run defense is below average against good rushing teams and padded their overall average against shitty teams.

And....I will be elated after the game.  As the Broncos are going to get ROLLED.  Everyone knows it....you are just too stupid (genetic thing I guess) to see it coming.

As for you....you are just like every other idiot fan to come on here talking your team up before playing the Panthers.  And just like all the ones before you....you will slink off back to your pathetic little life once Denver gets embarrassed.  Come Monday morning, you will be NOWHERE to be found.

lol at below average against good running teams.

they won games regardless because those teams still didnt score enough and the games the Broncos lost were while the back up QB was starting. You didnt peel back enough layers I think.

I have a really bad habit of having to point out complete and utter stupidity when it rears its head here.  And, in your case.....the stupidity and ignorance is so strong that it can be seen from the Russian Space Station.

you've really got to work on your delivery and punch line. This didnt really grip me or have an impact.

and again, how does the Panthers winning change your life or make you a better person to me?

why would I care if they won to the point I cant talk to people on a forum? its just a game on tv with cool looking helmets.

3 minutes ago, tarheels said:

they won games regardless because those teams still didnt score enough and the games the Broncos lost were while the back up QB was starting. You didnt peel back enough layers I think.

you've really got to work on your delivery and punch line. This didnt really grip me or have an impact.

and again, how does the Panthers winning change your life or make you a better person to me?

why would I care if they won to the point I cant talk to people on a forum? its just a game on tv with cool looking helmets.

3 games against Top 10 rushing teams and you gave up almost 150 yards a game.....YES dumbass that is below average against good running teams.

Only thing good about you is that you will be gone in a few days and never heard from again...just like the pathetic little douchebag fans of every team we have thumped this season.

Edited by MadHatter
  • Pie 2

Just now, MadHatter said:

3 games against Top 10 rushing teams and you gave up almost 150 yards a game.....YES dumbass that is below average against good running teams.

Only thing good about you is that you will be gone in a few days and never heard from again.

Wouldn't mind seeing tarheel come back to eat some crow after the SB.  

Won't be holding my breath tho.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Wouldn't mind seeing tarheel come back to eat some crow after the SB.  

Won't be holding my breath tho.

he'll go hang out with Jaguars and Giants and Seahawks and Cardinals and every other fan base that came on here, talked big, got their ass handed to them, and then disappeared.  *poof!*

8 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

Only thing good about you is that you will be gone in a few days and never heard from again...just like the pathetic little douchebag fans of every team we have thumped this season.

3 games against Top 10 rushing teams and you gave up almost 150 yards a gam

no I didnt. I sat in a chair and flipped between games not caring who won. I had nothing to do with it.

do you actually hate people because they may root for another team or because they say they root for another team when they come here you have to insult them?

is it an obligation to hide behind your pc and insult strangers,completely wasting the beauty that is the internet with the ability to communicate with the world?

2 hours ago, tarheels said:

The top 10 rush attack teams that played Denver...essentially put up both there season averages in pts and total yards when they played Denver.

Denver is built to destroy the Cardinals and pass offenses.  Carolina is basically the worst matchup they could get in this game....looking at both sides of the ball no team gives the Broncos more problems.  NFL is a matchup league more than anything 

Maybe I missed it, have you finally admitted who your team is?  

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I'm really mystified by his whole "I'm not a Broncos fan, I'm an NFL fan." I'm an NFL fan too, but I don't go to a, say, Rams forum to start immediately telling them how they are going to lose their next game. I mean, who has time to troll fans of a team you supposedly have no feelings for? 

Do you think he thinks that makes him more respectably? Because I actually think less of him if he has no dog in the fight. 

7 minutes ago, CarolinaSunday said:

I'm really mystified by his whole "I'm not a Broncos fan, I'm an NFL fan." I'm an NFL fan too, but I don't go to a, say, Rams forum to start immediately telling them how they are going to lose their next game. I mean, who has time to troll fans of a team you supposedly have no feelings for? 

Do you think he thinks that makes him more respectably? Because I actually think less of him if he has no dog in the fight. 

He isn't a Bronco fan, he is being honest there I believe.  But he has a team and that ultimately is why he is here posting on our forum. Which is fine.    Everyone is welcome that posts respectfully.  I believe he/she has. We have had great long time posters that have flat out been self proclaimed fans other teams. One was even a moderator. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, tarheels said:

First, you are on a Panthers forum. Pretty much that means we are all basically Panther fans. We live and die by how our Panthers perform. When they lose we feel their pain. When they win, which they have done quite regularly lately, we revel in their dominance. Going to the SuperB owl is a dream for almost every player and fan. Sorry you seem to miss out on the excitement that winning brings.

Second, if you don't care about the outcome of the game. Why are you even here? It makes no earthly sense for ANYONE who doesn't care about the game, to argue points against fans of a team that is at the pinnacle of success.

Lastly, we do have cool looking uniforms as well.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, CRA said:

The top 10 rush attack teams that played Denver...essentially put up both there season averages in pts and total yards when they played Denver.

Denver is built to destroy the Cardinals and pass offenses.  Carolina is basically the worst matchup they could get in this game....looking at both sides of the ball no team gives the Broncos more problems.  NFL is a matchup league more than anything 

Denver = 3rd in stopping the run

3rd in stopping the run

3rd in stopping the run

admitted who my team is? what the hell does that even mean? I'm on team me. My self esteem is not wrapped in a sports teams success or failure