• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Broncos Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

46 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

First, you are on a Panthers forum. Pretty much that means we are all basically Panther fans. We live and die by how our Panthers perform. When they lose we feel their pain. When they win, which they have done quite regularly lately, we revel in their dominance. Going to the SuperB owl is a dream for almost every player and fan. Sorry you seem to miss out on the excitement that winning brings.

Second, if you don't care about the outcome of the game. Why are you even here? It makes no earthly sense for ANYONE who doesn't care about the game, to argue points against fans of a team that is at the pinnacle of success.

Lastly, we do have cool looking uniforms as well.

its entertainment, I dont have to care to be entertained by it.

Ive watched sports my whole life so I understand the rhetoric and still have fun with the silly sports debates.

of course I came here being one of the  2 teams left. No point going to dead forums with teams not involved.

gotta see who and what else is out there in internet land.

2 minutes ago, tarheels said:

its entertainment, I dont have to care to be entertained by it.

Ive watched sports my whole life so I understand the rhetoric and still have fun with the silly sports debates.

of course I came here being one of the  2 teams left. No point going to dead forums with teams not involved.

gotta see who and what else is out there in internet land.

So...for your own amusement you come on a PANTHER forum and disrespect us. You must be able to see how silly that makes you look. The only excuse I can see for your behavior is the fact that you have no life. Why else would you waste your time being berated by fans of a team you have no interest in.

To be honest. If you don't care who wins. The least you could do realize we DO have a dog in this fight. We ARE going to defend our team. And we are NOT going to take being disrespected by someone that doesn't care lying down. You do see how silly that makes you? Right?

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, tarheels said:

Denver = 3rd in stopping the run

3rd in stopping the run

3rd in stopping the run

admitted who my team is? what the hell does that even mean? I'm on team me. My self esteem is not wrapped in a sports teams success or failure

Seattle was number vs 1 vs the run....what did that mean?  Name a power run team that has 2 power runners in the backfield every down.  Teams don't built themselves in today's NFL to stop what we do.  They build to stop the Manning, Brady, Brees, Rodgers etc offenses.  That is why Carolina is excelling bc they are mastering what they do and it largely makes stats vs teams unlike them largely irrelevant.  Guess who the 2nd worst short yardage run defense is....and guess who pounds the rock for tough yards all game game Sunday?

What does it mean? I am a Panther fan.  If I go to a Falcon board to discuss a Steelers /Falcon game and want to preach why the Falcons will lose....I won't pretend I don't have my own bias and agenda in the conversation.  I will say I am a Panther fan when I discuss it.

You? You are claiming you are a neutral party.  You aren't.  You support a specific NFL team.

8 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

So...for your own amusement you come on a PANTHER forum and disrespect us. You must be able to see how silly that makes you look. The only excuse I can see for your behavior is the fact that you have no life. Why else would you waste your time being berated by fans of a team you have no interest in.

To be honest. If you don't care who wins. The least you could do realize we DO have a dog in this fight. We ARE going to defend our team. And we are NOT going to take being disrespected by someone that doesn't care lying down. You do see how silly that makes you? Right?

I fail to see any personal disrespect happening to you by me. I havent said one bad thing about you.

no, you have no dog in any fight. You are just a spectator that none of the players on the field give a damn about.Your loyalty is an imagined thing by you.

I'm not the one being silly because I'm not the one taking banter about who likes what team to a personal level.

no life? the same can be said for people rooting for sports teams as nothing changes about their life whether a team wins or loses

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

Seattle was number vs 1 vs the run....what did that mean?  Name a power run team that has 2 power runners in the backfield every down.  Teams don't built themselves in today's NFL to stop what we do.  They build to stop the Manning, Brady, Brees, Rodgers etc offenses.  That is why Carolina is excelling bc they are mastering what they do and it largely makes stats vs teams unlike them largely irrelevant.  Guess who the 2nd worst short yardage run defense is....and guess who pounds the rock for tough yards all game game Sunday?

What does it mean? I am a Panther fan.  If I go to a Falcon board to discuss a Steelers /Falcon game and want to preach why the Falcons will lose....I won't pretend I don't have my own bias and agenda in the conversation.  I will say I am a Panther fan when I discuss it.

You? You are claiming you are a neutral party.  You aren't.  You support a specific NFL team.

of course they do, because those teams -except Saints- are always top 2 to 4.,always in the playoffs.

unless the Panthers can stay away from 3rd and long,they will fall victim to these teams like everyone else has over and over again

32 minutes ago, tarheels said:

Denver = 3rd in stopping the run

3rd in stopping the run

3rd in stopping the run

admitted who my team is? what the hell does that even mean? I'm on team me. My self esteem is not wrapped in a sports teams success or failure

Played 3 games against a good running team and got lit up all three times.

Damn son....you are a SPECIAL kind of stupid.   

6 minutes ago, tarheels said:

of course they do, because those teams -except Saints- are always top 2 to 4.,always in the playoffs.

unless the Panthers can stay away from 3rd and long,they will fall victim to these teams like everyone else has over and over again

Well, that is why Carolina is 17-1....bc teams have focused on matching up defensively vs a different type team.  Carolina will run vs Den.  Then do largely what they do on offense.  

Carolina's D is built to stop the short pass and play the run...bascially they're built to stop what game manager Manning is forced to do.  There one weak area....requires something in the tank Peyton doesn't have.  It also is a double edged sword to attack that one weak area bc no one in the NFL comes close to getting takeaways.

and that is why Carolina is favored to win the game.

out of curiosity, you mentioned you picked Carolina to make it to the Super Bowl after they beat Seattle.  So going in...who did you think was the best team in the NFC when the playoffs started?  Bc that implied Carolina wasn't who you initially thought would win it 

2 minutes ago, tarheels said:

I fail to see any personal disrespect happening to you by me. I havent said one bad thing about you.

no, you have no dog in any fight. You are just a spectator that none of the players on the field give a damn about.Your loyalty is an imagined thing by you.

I'm not the one being silly because I'm not the one taking banter about who likes what team to a personal level.

no life? the same can be said for people rooting for sports teams as nothing changes about their life whether a team wins or loses

Cool story bro.

Making fun of fans that care about how their team does. Yeah that ain't personal.

You are on a sports forum. Trying to instigate arguments about a game you claim you don't care about. Seems to me that football has more meaning for you than you realize. Either that or you just enjoy contradicting yourself. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be here.

5 minutes ago, Even Janitor said:

This could be a fun guessing game.  I say Washington Redskins.

I'm not going to rat him out.  Up to him.  He clearly wants to stay away from bringing that into the equation.  But he can't claim to be neutral and not have a team bias coming into play

26 minutes ago, tarheels said:

LOL without fans to fill the seats and to buy merchandise their would be no teams.  The players play for the fans.  We pay their pay check.  So the players do "give a damn about the fans.

22 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Cool story bro.

Making fun of fans that care about how their team does. Yeah that ain't personal.

You are on a sports forum. Trying to instigate arguments about a game you claim you don't care about. Seems to me that football has more meaning for you than you realize. Either that or you just enjoy contradicting yourself. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be here.

I have made fun of no one. Your perception is false.

all sports talk is a contradiction.

6 minutes ago, carolinahiatt said:

LOL without fans to fill the seats and to buy merchandise their would be no teams.  The players play for the fans.  We pay their pay check.  So the players do "give a damn about the fans.

its simply a myth youve been sold. No players give a damn about fans,just money and fame