• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Broncos Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

40 minutes ago, tarheels said:

I fail to see any personal disrespect happening to you by me. I havent said one bad thing about you.

no, you have no dog in any fight. You are just a spectator that none of the players on the field give a damn about.Your loyalty is an imagined thing by you.

I'm not the one being silly because I'm not the one taking banter about who likes what team to a personal level.

no life? the same can be said for people rooting for sports teams as nothing changes about their life whether a team wins or loses

4 minutes ago, tarheels said:

I have made fun of no one. Your perception is false.

all sports talk is a contradiction.

2 derogatory statements right there. And I didn't even have to leave this page. Your holier than thou demeanor is getting old.

I just hope that the team you don't root for has a better year next year. Then you will be able to feel the absolute joy us Panther fans are feeling right now.

Bye bye now.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, tarheels said:

no I didnt. I sat in a chair and flipped between games not caring who won. I had nothing to do with it.

do you actually hate people because they may root for another team or because they say they root for another team when they come here you have to insult them?

is it an obligation to hide behind your pc and insult strangers,completely wasting the beauty that is the internet with the ability to communicate with the world?

Coming to a forum for fans of another team, pretending to be something you're not, just looking for attention and annoyance is ..well...pretty pathetic.  So I'd say you don't exactly have a moral high ground from which to criticize anyone else.

We're in the Super Bowl.  Your team isn't.  Good probability we beat your team to get here.

Deal with it like an adult instead of pulling this childish bulls--t.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 3

1 hour ago, CRA said:

I'm not going to rat him out.  Up to him.  He clearly wants to stay away from bringing that into the equation.  But he can't claim to be neutral and not have a team bias coming into play

0518fdce425d13801491000869d1c9a8dba67d-w

Wait until after the Super Bowl (when he disappears). 

I guess a Cardinals fan

1 hour ago, iamhubby1 said:

2 derogatory statements right there. And I didn't even have to leave this page. Your holier than thou demeanor is getting old.

I just hope that the team you don't root for has a better year next year. Then you will be able to feel the absolute joy us Panther fans are feeling right now.

Bye bye now.

I made a cold analytical statement. If you chose to take it personal,you cant blame me for that.

if the Panthers win,how will that change anything about your life?

32 minutes ago, hammertime said:

3rd?

Through 18 games, the Broncos have the best run defense in the NFL. They've allowed 3.30 yards per carry over 18 games. That included defending Adrian Peterson, Jamal Charles, Latavius Murray, Frank Gore, Matt Forte, DeAngelo Williams, Eddie Lacy, Jeremy Hill, and Alex Smith. Defending the run is not a defensive weakness of the Broncos (like a poster on here said - and which was what I responded to). Nobody in the NFL defends the run better than Denver.

i wasnt being negative obviously and of course youll be 1st when no one else playing. anymore.

4 hours ago, tarheels said:

no, you have no dog in any fight. You are just a spectator that none of the players on the field give a damn about.Your loyalty is an imagined thing by you.

Really? Without us there is no team, and no league and no jobs for these players. Yeah some players don't realize that and may not give a sh*t about fans. But most spend a lot of time making fans happy even off the field when they're not required to. Our superstar cornerback showed up at a fan draft party this year--something he didn't have to do and something that didn't make him a dime. Our superstar QB showed up at a fan Christmas party along with other players--something he absolutely did not have to do, especially when expecting a child at the time. Luke Kuechly literally signs every single fan's stuff at training camp every day and every year. He doesn't have to do that after practicing for hours in burning SC heat, he could just sign a few and run off (or none since they only give a damn about money and fame so why bother signing autographs), but he stays and signs everything in sight. That's our 3 biggest stars on the team all spending time and effort outside of football to give back to fans. The non-superstars do as much or more but I'm not going to sit here and rundown what all 53 players do for fans.

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Really? Without us there is no team, and no league and no jobs for these players. Yeah some players don't realize that and may not give a sh*t about fans. But most spend a lot of time making fans happy even off the field when they're not required to. Our superstar cornerback showed up at a fan draft party this year--something he didn't have to do and something that didn't make him a dime. Our superstar QB showed up at a fan Christmas party along with other players--something he absolutely did not have to do, especially when expecting a child at the time. Luke Kuechly literally signs every single fan's stuff at training camp every day and every year. He doesn't have to do that after practicing for hours in burning SC heat, he could just sign a few and run off (or none since they only give a damn about money and fame so why bother signing autographs), but he stays and signs everything in sight. That's our 3 biggest stars on the team all spending time and effort outside of football to give back to fans. The non-superstars do as much or more but I'm not going to sit here and rundown what all 53 players do for fans.

if that were true,the Jaguars,Dolphins and Rams would have folded by now.

just because you are paying money to see them doesnt mean players care about you.Its like any other job in life.

a guy signing something doesnt mean he cares about you,it just means he likes being a celebrity.

he could be doing it out of guilt so he doesnt look bad. No human being actually wants to be stuck for half an hour signing things.

QB showed up at a fan Christmas party along with other players--something he absolutely did not have to do, especially when expecting a child at the time.

you have absolutely no idea that he wasnt instructed to like an actor doing an appearance. All of us here can fake being nice.

you really need to think through what working for a multibillion corporation means.

I ventured back over to Orange Mane where I saw Dave Mirra committed suicide and pulled some gems.

Kind of a chicken **** way out but nevertheless he was an amazing athlete.

Have zero insight into his internal struggle, but be sure to label him a coward. 
This site has been a real treat for the past few years. I almost forgot why I left.

Yeah, chiken **** would be killing yourself over going to prison.... Mental illeness is not chicken **** and if people believe that they are sadly informed. I guess it will be awhile before we find out why he did this whether it was depression, drug addiction, or family problems.

And this is why in said chicken ****. Millions of people that dieing every day wishing they could just take one more breath . Sorry but killing yourself is chicken ****. Think of he's kids . They will live with this the rest of there lives.

8 hours ago, hammertime said:

3rd?

Through 18 games, the Broncos have the best run defense in the NFL. They've allowed 3.30 yards per carry over 18 games. That included defending Adrian Peterson, Jamal Charles, Latavius Murray, Frank Gore, Matt Forte, DeAngelo Williams, Eddie Lacy, Jeremy Hill, and Alex Smith. Defending the run is not a defensive weakness of the Broncos (like a poster on here said - and which was what I responded to). Nobody in the NFL defends the run better than Denver.

Yes, 3rd.  Seattle was 1 and we ran on them twice just like we run on everyone. You are now trying give Denver 2 more games (18) against horrible rushing teams to pad their stats and still compare them with the pack who played 16 overall.  Which is fuzzy logic. 

No one was said it was a weakness of Denvers.  It was simply said that nothing suggests Denver can stop Carolina from doing it.