• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Broncos Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, hammertime said:

Since Pat Bowlen bought the Broncos in 1984, they've had more Super Bowl appearances than losing seasons. 

They've also had more embarrassing SB blow outs than they've had SB wins. I don't think that's anything to be celebrated.

At least the Panthers were competitive the last time they played in the SB.

• Pie 1

36 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

You are truly one stupid SOB.....I actually feel sorry for you.

Lol see what you are doing? You are insulting a stranger over being a fan of a tv entertainment sports team. You are irrational. 

Calling me stupid is quite amusing.

If Panthers win, will you get a check in the mail from the team? Will your job treat  you better? Will your kids become better human beings? Will chicks want to get with you?  Will rainbows fly out of your pocket? 

11 minutes ago, BrownianMotion said:

They've also had more embarrassing SB blow outs than they've had SB wins. I don't think that's anything to be celebrated.

At least the Panthers were competitive the last time they played in the SB.

Gee whiz, being top  2 a lot is such a negative lol.  The owners are very happy with that,very happy

7 minutes ago, tarheels said:

Lol see what you are doing? You are insulting a stranger over being a fan of a tv entertainment sports team. You are irrational. 

If Panthers win, will you get a check in the mail from the team? Will your job treat  you better? Will your kids become better human beings? Will chicks want to get with you?  Will rainbows fly out of your pocket? 

why don't you just go to your team's board and discuss what you think they will do with their draft pick since their season is already over?

you clearly are salty Carolina is representing the NFC...which is where you wanted your team to be. 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

why don't you just go to your team's board and discuss what you think they will do with their draft pick season their season is already over?

you clearly are salty Carolina is representing the NFC...which is where you wanted your team to be.

Clearly salty? Fascinating  fabricated logic  on your part I must say.

All teams are my board. The nfl is a singular  entertainment company. 

What part of "I don't care who wins" do you not understand? 

13 minutes ago, CRA said:

why don't you just go to your team's board and discuss what you think they will do with their draft pick since their season is already over?

Why don't you answer the quote you posted as to what will change about your life when/if the team wins?

Edited by tarheels

42 minutes ago, hammertime said:
15 hours ago, hammertime said:

The Broncos weren't the number three run defense in the NFL this season, they were #1, giving up a mere 3.3 yards per carry. The Broncos have the best run defense in the NFL - period. 

did you just quote yourself? 

Edited by countryboi

7 minutes ago, tarheels said:

Clearly salty? Fascinating  fabricated logic  on your part I must say.

All teams are my board. The nfl is a singular  entertainment company. 

What part of "I don't care who wins" do you not understand? 

yes, your attempt to talk down to posters as silly fans.... is just simply how you choose to express your bitterness.

Your team you pull for plays in the NFL.  Yes. 

and the fact you are a fan of a team we stomped and your devotion here now...shows you certainly do care "who loses".

Sorry Carolina beat your team and that Carolina is where you feel your team belongs.  But your team lost.  They are at home. 

5 minutes ago, tarheels said:

Why don't you answer the quote you posted as to what will change about your life when/if the team wins?

Huh?  Don't know what you are talking about.  Like I said, I get what you are attempting to do.  It just comes off as a bitter fan whose team got sent packing....and since you are annoyed with all the Panther talk nationally (you come here to try to rain on people's parade for your kicks).

I can answer direct questions though. Nothing will change.  Carolina will win.  I'll enjoy it. 

Like the Ricky Prohel pic, you a fan of his?

7 minutes ago, CRA said:

yes, your attempt to talk down to posters as silly fans.... is just simply how you choose to express your bitterness.

and the fact you are a fan of a team we stomped and your devotion here now...shows you certainly do care "who loses".

Sorry Carolina beat your team and that Carolina is where you feel your team belongs.  But your team lost.  They are at home. 

You should change his user name to "Sour Grapes".

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

I haven't talked  down to one single person. You have decided to take indifferent observations personal.

You said " fan of a team WE stomped"... 2 things are happening  here.

You seem to think I need to be confined to a box of picking a team ...and you claim to have something to do with what happened  on the field of play.

14 minutes ago, tarheels said:

I haven't talked  down to one single person. You have decided to take indifferent observations personal.

You said " fan of a team WE stomped"... 2 things are happening  here.

You seem to think I need to be confined to a box of picking a team ...and you claim to have something to do with what happened  on the field of play.

You sound like a second grader on a playground who lost a game and then played it off by saying "Oh, I wasn't really trying that hard anyway".

Your team isn't in the Super Bowl.  The Panthers are, and are favored to win.  Grow a pair and get over it.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1

35 minutes ago, tarheels said:

Actually, you're a pathetic little douche-bag and yes I'm insulting you.