• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Broncos Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

You've been outed, tarheels.  Either a Shithawks, Taints, or Succs fan.  If you're the first one, good luck after losing your defensive core in free agency this year, and if you're one of the pathetic last two teams living in the past, good luck being under our thumb in the division for quite some time in the future.

10 minutes ago, tarheels said:

in other words you have to lie to create your own world to believe in.

How did I lie? You have not mentioned 1 football fact or stat in days. All you do is passive aggressively respond to folks making fun of you.

You have made it abundantly clear you are not here for the football. I just showed you what we see. No lie involved. Unless you count your own useless contributions.

Any way. I'm done with you. Buh bye.

46 minutes ago, tarheels said:

you ask questions and make assumptions. I help you by answering. You become confused and cant comprehend truth that doesnt fit your narrative.

What in the hell is wrong with you? Why would you spend so much time and energy arguing with a bunch of Panthers fans, if you really don't care who wins? That just makes you even worse than an opposing fan troll. Are you really so damn stupid that you can't see that?

2 hours ago, tarheels said:

Lol see what you are doing? You are insulting a stranger over being a fan of a tv entertainment sports team. You are irrational. 

Calling me stupid is quite amusing.

If Panthers win, will you get a check in the mail from the team? Will your job treat  you better? Will your kids become better human beings? Will chicks want to get with you?  Will rainbows fly out of your pocket? 

As I said before....I have a bad habit of telling stupid people they are in fact stupid.  Because as you have shown time and time again....stupid people are just too stupid to realize they are stupid.  So, I find it my civic duty to help you out and let you know...you ARE in fact very stupid.

You are welcome.

Edited by MadHatter

2 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

How did I lie? You have not mentioned 1 football fact or stat in days. All you do is passive aggressively respond to folks making fun of you.

You have made it abundantly clear you are not here for the football. I just showed you what we see. No lie involved. Unless you count your own useless contributions.

Any way. I'm done with you. Buh bye.

You embellished  my quote.that is called lying. I am talking football, I have talked football. All the stats are meaningless now and will be meaningless in this  game.

Talking football is easy and pointless.

This stat says this team will do this...oh yeah? Well my stats say otherwise.

OK now we talked football. Now let's talk about Cam's race and his dancing and his pants and Manning's forehead  and hgh.....ok we covered everything lol

17 minutes ago, tarheels said:

You embellished  my quote.that is called lying. I am talking football, I have talked football. All the stats are meaningless now and will be meaningless in this  game.

Talking football is easy and pointless.

This stat says this team will do this...oh yeah? Well my stats say otherwise.

OK now we talked football. Now let's talk about Cam's race and his dancing and his pants and Manning's forehead  and hgh.....ok we covered everything lol

Just checked out Denver boards and it was unbearable. "cam isn't the first to be able to run and throw look at what Mike Vick did in philly under Reid" "why is he acting like he's the first black qb DO THESE PANTHER FANS AND CAM NOT KNOW WHO DOUG WILLIAMS IS!?!?!?

"cam said people don't like him because he's black, what a race baiter"

"look at these gifs of Von Miller in 2012 sacking cam"

" cam is not that good, I mean this is only the first year he's had a good season"

Let me break it down for you ass clowns if you're reading this

1. Nobody has seen a qb in this league who has passed for 35 tds and ran for 10 tds in a single season. This isn't a fluke, this is a guy growing, developing in a system for 4 years (you know like Peyton manning developed and grew before he really began to shine and put it together IN HIS 5TH YEAR)

2. Nobody has seen a qb with the running style of cam. He can jump over defensive lineman and linebackers for tds. He can juke dbs and run for first downs. He can stiff arm and truck linebackers. Look at the tape. He is 6"6' 260lbs and runs a 4.5 40. No qb has ever ran with that style like that ever. Mayyyyyybe elway but not even really close at all.

3. Cam can make all the throws with anticipation, finesse, speed, and precision. It had been on display this entire season. Watch the games, y'all haven't I know. The shoddy mechanics are overblown. He does throw off his back foot occasionally when lineman are in his face but to act like he does this 95% of the time is retarded and you sound retarded. I mean the dude had what 2 or 3 5 passing TD games? Stfu

4. Cam comes from a hip hop culture in college park, Atlanta Georgia. He doesn't act a certain way that other black qbs have at this stage. Either is ok, neither is wrong. And nobody has seen that personality and culture displayed on the football field in someone who is this talented and who is winning at the highest level. It scares some ppl. That's why you have Tennessee moms writing letters. That's why you have old people bitching about stupid poo. That was a microcosm of the issue some people have with Cam and what he was speaking to.

5. Cam knows his history. For christs sake Warren moon is in his corner and helped train him pre-draft with George Whitfield.

6. fug you. And get ready for dabs and smiles bitches.

Edited by TheRumGone
  • Pie 5