• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Broncos Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

7 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

10 hours ago

Which has what to do with all of the things said here that haven't been addressed?  People on this and other forums were accused of being hopelessly stupid for believing that what actually happened could happen.  People here said it was impossible.  Where are they now and what does my join date have anything to do with the smack that was talked for 2 weeks?

We "dabbed" on other teams & their fan bases for 20 plus weeks..  We'll do it again next season..   and we'll being doing a whole lot more often than not..  you know,, 12-4 ,, 13-3 , 14-2 ,  15-1 , or 16-0 record..   YES !!!!

And really,,  who cares what a loser falcon/ saint/ buc/ seahawk/ cardinal/ giant  fan  says..   he's living vicariously through another team,, 

We win,,  WE DAB,, we lose,, we can sit back and take it ..  I mean really,, what are the choices ?? ban fans from other teams LOL ??   why.. we like kicking their derriere ..

5 hours ago, GetRealPlease said:

Which has what to do with all of the things said here that haven't been addressed?  People on this and other forums were accused of being hopelessly stupid for believing that what actually happened could happen.  People here said it was impossible.  Where are they now and what does my join date have anything to do with the smack that was talked for 2 weeks?

you registered on a forum well after the game was over to try and call people out for "talking smack".  do you really need how lame that is spoon fed to you?

you wouldn't even be here if denver lost which means that your ability to even say anything like this is contingent on the contest being long over and the result being in your favor.  even if some idiot posted about how the panthers are going to win 100-0 at least they did it before the game and didn't hide until it was safe to say something.

you had nothing to lose in this scenario.  you didn't expose yourself to possible ridicule by making predictions that could conceivably be wrong like everyone in this thread did no matter how crazy or unrealistic they were.  you just wouldn't have shown up if the broncos had lost and nobody relevant to this thread would know or care about your existence.  you'd be crying in your beer on whatever broncos site you post on cheering on your mods as they banned panthers fans showing up trying to do what you're doing right now.

i mean if you don't get that then i'm not sure what else i can do to explain it.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield
  • Pie 6

On 2/9/2016 at 10:18 AM, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

you registered on a forum well after the game was over to try and call people out for "talking smack".  do you really need how lame that is spoon fed to you?

Is it more lame than dredging up what fans are saying on their own forums, ridiculing them for it here, sometimes very harshly, then not even having the guts to come back and apologize when everything they said turned out to be true?

26 minutes ago, GetRealPlease said:

Is it more lame than dredging up what fans are saying on their own forums, ridiculing them for it here, sometimes very harshly, then not even having the guts to come back and apologize when everything they said turned out to be true?

Congratulations on the win, now fug off.

P.S. Your team and the majority of your fans are POS and I think I speak for everyone here in saying kiss my ass.  If you think anyone here gives a steaming pile of monkey poo for your opinion you are sadly mistaken.  

Edited by Bogart
  • Pie 5

I'm not even trolling you about the loss.  I have respect for the Panthers as a great team who just had a season to be proud of.  I just think it's appropriate after saying people are "1 IQ point from drooling on themselves", and other harsh intellect based insults for believing the game might go a different way than you expected, to apologize when it actually went that way.  

3 hours ago, GetRealPlease said:
1 hour ago, GetRealPlease said:

I'm not even trolling you about the loss.  I have respect for the Panthers as a great team who just had a season to be proud of.  I just think it's appropriate after saying people are "1 IQ point from drooling on themselves", and other harsh intellect based insults for believing the game might go a different way than you expected, to apologize when it actually went that way.  

Are you new to the internet?

"If we play our best and they play their best, we would win" 

Cam was right then and he will be right next season.  

Broncos board is that way.  You get no respect for signing up after a game to talk smack here when you had no balls to talk it before the game.

7 hours ago, GetRealPlease said:

WAIT. Wait. Wait. You're not even talking abut the loss. You're talking about what was said here about the Bronco fanbase? On a rival's message board? Are you serious?? What makes you think that we would think any different of the Broncos fanbase or team now? Your team, your coaches are even talking trash. Can give it but not take it? Get use to it. You're not a troll, you're a twit.

twit

noun \ˈtwit\

Simple Definition of twit

: a stupid or foolish person

Full Definition of twit

1:  an act of twitting :  taunt

2:  a silly annoying person :  fool

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/twit

• Pie 1