• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Felton to Warriors?

Zaximus

So what if he's a UNC player, we'll get nothing for Felton after he leaves this year. He makes as much as both these guys, and I honestly think Augustin is better than Felton, mainly for his scoring ability. If we had a decent scoring team, then Felton would be fine running point.

Yeah we really need to dump Nazr, most overpaid guy ever.

the warriors might as well do it. they need a pg, nelson is ok, but wasnt a PG in college, and as a rook its not the easiest transition. felton could flourish in a don nelson system. have a fealing they are willing to give more than usual to get a PG worth a damn.

personally if they pull this, nazr needs to go even if we send cash and all. may comes off the books after this year, he has $$ value in a strange way as he eats 2 mill now, but saves u in the long run. same with felton, decient number, can help them, but frees space up.

need a 3rd team to get salaries to mach up, rather keep may and his 2 mill for the rest of the year, and unload nazr and his 6 per for the next 3, and the salaries dont match well with golden state. that said wright and randolph would give us size much needed size. could make for an intresting lineup for sure.

And that is not the only thing.

That is really getting old solocra.

Who cares where they played college ball.

The fans don't, but the front offices of the team certainly does. There is a reason that Michael fuging Jordan has so much power over the Bobcats, and it's not because of his management skills.

EXACTLY..

I wish they would trade or draft someone from Duke. So he could give this tired $hit some rest..:ciappa:

Wheres Cherokee Parks when ya need him

I'm not asking for anyone from Duke. I'm asking that they stop pandering so much to UNC fans and try to build a team that doesn't suck ass.

I'm not asking for anyone from Duke. I'm asking that they stop pandering so much to UNC fans and try to build a team that doesn't suck ass.

If they were pandering to us UNC fans they wouldn't have traded Wright now would they??? your so hung up on what UNC fans or their players are doing you can come up with any better constructive advice:beatdeadhorse5: Every post you make has something to do with UNC..NEGATIVELY

Make a post on one of the basketball sections that doesn't have something to do with UNC and their fans and I'll not say another word

I honestly think you know your sports , but you can get by your blind hatred of UNC to post anything else.

I don't care where they went to college as long as they help the Bobcats become more competative. This front office's track record on the draft so far is pretty pitifull and that includes alot of players that didn't go to UNC

Have a good day

im fine with giving felton for brandon wright. itd be nice to get a SG back like bellnelli though! if we do trade felton who is gonna play SG? caroll i hope not. i like shannon brown as a 2nd string SG.

if we do something with felton we'd have... so many big men

okafor, diaw, may, ajinca, nazr, hollins, howard, and(whoever we get back)

where are the minutes gonna go?

This front office's track record on the draft so far is pretty pitifull and that includes alot of players that didn't go to UNC

Actually, the Bobs have made maybe 3 good first round draft picks, 3 mediocre ones, and 1 bad one. (Not counting French Fry yet because we haven't seen enough to pass judgment).

The 3 good first rounders are Oke, Dudley, and DJ.

The mediocres include Felton and that is only because he has improved tons since last year, Wright who is producing an impressive 7.5 points a game, and Ammo who will never develop into a complete player.

May has turned out to be a terrible pick because of conditioning, lack of effort, and injuries directly related to the lack of conditioning.

So, I think it is fair to say that the Front Office has actually done decent in the NBA draft when they haven't taken a UNC player, and done very poorly when they have.

ok, who is gonna play SG? you have a good point with numbers to back it up, but 12 ppg is not enough as a starter on this team. we dont have a main (go-to) scorer. 12 ppg would be great off the bench. carroll does play hard, but he just doesnt create his own shot or play good enough defense to be a starter in this league.

all this said, im ok with carroll. just not as a starter, i think we overpaid him an gave him to long of a contract (if he was showing ability to improve then yes longterm contract, but he is peaked at potential...) but anyway im just not happy with this team with him as a starter.

Raja is a better option at starter. he plays great defense an is always willing to guard the best player on the court. he also shoots better than carroll.

Archived