• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rob Rang's Mock Draft

Jackofalltrades

13 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

In 6 mock drafts (5 rounds) I just played with, Ogbah was available as a 1st round pick for us in at least 2 or 3 of the mocks.  I only ended up picking him in 1 of the 6 drafts (CBS' Board) because in some of the other cases he was not BPA, even though I think DE is our greatest need.  (In other mock drafts where he would have been available I ended up with Elliot Ezekiel (RB) or OT Jack Conklin.)

I was only able to snag emerging Huddle favorite Dodd in 1 of the 6 drafts.

I love Conklin. Not only is he a very good LT, but he can play all 5 line positions. He could make great depth until he wins that LT spot.

Not that I'm an MSU fan or anything. But yeah. Conklin in the 1st and Calhoun in the 2nd. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Also...how can you have so many damm posts and been here 3 years less than me? (Under this reincarnation of the Huddlez anywho.)  I need to post more. Or you need to slow your roll down. jk

1 hour ago, iamhubby1 said:

Also...how can you have so many damm posts and been here 3 years less than me? (Under this reincarnation of the Huddlez anywho.)  I need to post more. Or you need to slow your roll down. jk

LOL.  Yeah, my post count is embarrassingly high!  Panthers obsession to the max this season...  It did help that I had a lot of free time in Aug / Sept, so I did a lot of training camp tweets / practice tweets threads when others had to work... posting 30  or 40 tweets in one thread 3 or 4 times a week over the course of 3 or 4 weeks is a fast way to boost one's post total!

I love Conklin. Not only is he a very good LT, but he can play all 5 line positions. He could make great depth until he wins that LT spot.

Sadly, I'd really doubt Conklin will be available for us to draft.  It seemed like a bit of an anomaly that he was there in one mock draft I did.  In most of the mock drafts I'm seeing him going between 13 - 18.  One has him at 25.

8 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

LOL.  Yeah, my post count is embarrassingly high!  Panthers obsession to the max this season...  It did help that I had a lot of free time in Aug / Sept, so I did a lot of training camp tweets / practice tweets threads when others had to work... posting 30  or 40 tweets in one thread 3 or 4 times a week over the course of 3 or 4 weeks is a fast way to boost one's post total!

At least you had something of substance to post. If you are going to obsess over something, at least give it a good effort. I know for a fact you have the admiration of a bunch of us around here. The stats you post give us information we wouldn't normally get. Even though we have a few math geeks up in here, you were willing to go the extra mile to actually post them.

And now you are into this draft thingy. So I am sure that post count will continue to climb. But thanks for all the info.

11 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

Sadly, I'd really doubt Conklin will be available for us to draft.  It seemed like a bit of an anomaly that he was there in one mock draft I did.  In most of the mock drafts I'm seeing him going between 13 - 18.  One has him at 25.

I really love to complain. So I guess I should go ahead and start. Why the hellz can't we ever get a MSU player? Conklin? Probably gone. Calhoun? Probably gone. Dennard? Gone. Waynes? Gone. Langford? Never had a chance. Year after year I miss out. Well, except for Moose that is. I guess 1 every 20 years will just have to do.

I really love to complain. So I guess I should go ahead and start. Why the hellz can't we ever get a MSU player? Conklin? Probably gone. Calhoun? Probably gone. Dennard? Gone. Waynes? Gone. Langford? Never had a chance. Year after year I miss out. Well, except for Moose that is. I guess 1 every 20 years will just have to do.

does Funchess count as -1 for you?

1 minute ago, Mother Grabber said:

does Funchess count as -1 for you?

It's bad enough we never draft any MSU players. But now we have what, 4 OSU, and 1 UM. Yeah, it hurts. It hurts real bad.

So NO. Fun Fun does not fuging count. I don't hate having to root for them. But yeah, it hurts.

3 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

KK Short doesn't bother you though?

Nah, Perdue is never a threat. So I'm good with him. UM is an instate rival. OSU is in our Division and is always tough. So those two are the main rivals. Have had a red hot hatred of both for umphy years. Every so often Wisc is on the list. But mainly it is just those two.

Archived