• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015/16 UEFA Champions League

Goondal

Well that game was an atrocity.  The way teams just dribble the ball right up the field against us is disgusting, and Pep is a moron for keeping Muller on the bench for seventy minutes.

Atletico is incredible defensively, remind me of that Pistons team around '04 or so.  If we do not get our heads out of our ass then that one goal will be the decider.

Well that game was an atrocity.  The way teams just dribble the ball right up the field against us is disgusting, and Pep is a moron for keeping Muller on the bench for seventy minutes.

Atletico is incredible defensively, remind me of that Pistons team around '04 or so.  If we do not get our heads out of our ass then that one goal will be the decider.

Pep isn't a world-class manager. You guys are doing well to move on.

That 2-2-6 formation was epic though lol

Pep isn't a world-class manager. You guys are doing well to move on.

That 2-2-6 formation was epic though lol

He is such a bonehead that tries to get cute because he believes his own "genius" press.  Takes a treble winner and lets it get progressively worse each year.  The way the team gets worse as the season goes on every year is very telling.  If he and Klopp had switched sides in '14 and '15 we would have a dynasty and Dortmund would have been broken.  City better win it this year because this will be their best chance for a few years.

10 hours ago, ARSEN said:

You want Wenger?  I'll pay for shipping.

nah, I am more than happy to see what Carlo can do.  As much as I wanted to not be grouped with City this season, I absolutely want that next season.

Archived